Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best atlettertoplace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best atlettertoplace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about atl and btl channels, status life atl, prem atle su, laugh atl, g status atl hustle cast,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Cerebral Derange

Dear unknown place Wandering lonely as clouds Over the place I loved Every tree touching the sky Piercing clouds and going into the universe Couldn't describe these Beauty with words #yqbaba #Place #aestheticthoughts #yqkavi #joyinjan #yqfidi #atlettertoplace

read more
Dear unknown place
Read in Caption Dear unknown place

Wandering lonely as clouds
Over the place I loved 
Every tree touching the sky 
Piercing clouds and going into the universe

Couldn't describe these Beauty with words

Cerebral Derange

Dear unknown place Wandering lonely as clouds Over the place I loved Every tree touching the sky Piercing clouds and going into the universe Couldn't describe these Beauty with words #yqbaba #Place #aestheticthoughts #yqkavi #joyinjan #yqfidi #atlettertoplace

read more
Dear unknown place
Read in Caption Dear unknown place

Wandering lonely as clouds
Over the place I loved 
Every tree touching the sky 
Piercing clouds and going into the universe

Couldn't describe these Beauty with words

marmalade ツ

They say all books reside in you, I say the whole world resides in you. The lifeline of authors, the soul of poets, the heart of readers and the heaven of dreamers. There's the aroma of magic in your walls which stings me whenever I'm away. My heart says to drown in you but my mind says to discover you some other day. Your words flow in my veins, your vision enlightens my third eye. Years pass, decades pass and authors pass sundry, seasons wither, blossoms fall but you never die. Once I enter #aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #atlettertoplace

read more
Dear Library,
You reside in my heart,
 and will always be residing there as you have 
built your home with
the bricks called books in my heart...

(Read my mess in the caption)

They say all books reside in you, I say the whole world resides in you. The lifeline of authors, the soul of poets, the heart of readers and the heaven of dreamers.

There's the aroma of magic in your walls which stings me whenever I'm away. My heart says to drown in you but my mind says to discover you some other day.
Your words flow in my veins, your vision enlightens my third eye.

Years pass, decades pass and authors pass sundry, seasons wither, blossoms fall but you never die.

Once I enter

Giftsy Dorcas

Dear Nilgiris,
       Hope you are still blue in May. On any given day, you are the place I'd like to lay.
       From my birth until my teen, I always envyed you dressed in gorgeous green. But education made me part ways with you and your memories within me will forever will be true.
      I remember well how I ran through your plains, cycled through your lanes and unafraid solitarily climbed high hills for games.
       Your fragrant flowers, and fruit filled bowers I cherished so much. You have freshness in your every touch. Today when I see concrete covers I miss you so very much. Thank you for being a part of me, hope on my end day I become a part of you.

Lovingly, JOY IN JAN: 5
AT LETTER TO PLACE

#aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #joyinjan #atlettertoplace #nilgiris #jij_gdoc

Rabiya Nizam

To 
"Paradise of earth"
Every night I dream about feeling you with my fingers,Those snow capped Mountains, those frosty pines, and those Chilly winds which drench and refreshes the soul. You are my dream destination, wanting to see you close to me I wish everyday that I could fly, In the Valley surrounded with giant Alps I want to feel my freedom. Grabbing those Ruby Apples, inhaling that mesmerising scents; I wanna heart all those memories which I will make with you. 
Alluring tulip of Srinagar, shikaras of the Dal lake, Aromatic Kahwaa evening's bonfire gathering, That Sunrise,the birds flapping their wings' in harmony, Enchanting music and those breathtaking beauty of nature is what I want to experience in your valley. That melting pot of cuisine and the People residing and breathing in your air,I dream to sketch it all in my mind forever.
Hoping to see you soon
Your Admirer. #atlettertoplace #aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #yqbaba #yqenglish

A NEW DAWN

To 
"Paradise of earth"
Every night I dream about feeling you with my fingers,Those snow capped Mountains, those frosty pines, and those Chilly winds which drench and refreshes the soul. You are my dream destination, wanting to see you close to me I wish everyday that I could fly, In the Valley surrounded with giant Alps I want to feel my freedom. Grabbing those Ruby Apples, inhaling that mesmerising scents; I wanna heart all those memories which I will make with you. 
Alluring tulip of Srinagar, shikaras of the Dal lake, Aromatic Kahwaa evening's bonfire gathering, That Sunrise,the birds flapping their wings' in harmony, Enchanting music and those breathtaking beauty of nature is what I want to experience in your valley. That melting pot of cuisine and the People residing and breathing in your air,I dream to sketch it all in my mind forever.
Hoping to see you soon
Your Admirer. #atlettertoplace #aestheticthoughts #joyinjan #yqbaba #yqenglish

Anshika Bhatnagar

#atlettertoplace #joyinjan #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #letter poetry love #Challenge Aesthetic Thoughts YourQuote Baba YourQuote Writers Club love birds

read more
Dear Chandigarh ♡
I know you are doing well. 
Helping people to catch their dreams. 
To give a ray of hope to someone 
who feel to give up. 
You are a smart city. 
You are smarter than people think.
But for me you are not just a city. 
You are my dream city. 
You are an emotion for me. 
A feeling that 
I wanna feel again and again. 
You are so beautiful that 
I often found myself lost 
thinking about you. 
I thought about you a lot. 
I wanna feel you. I wanna live you. 
I wanna cry as well as laugh with you. 
I wanna sleep in your arms. 
I wanna wake up looking at the 
best morning of yours. 
I wanna write about you. 
I wanna paint on your 
wonderful art. 
I wanna sing your amazing lyrics. 
I wanna feel you to the fullest 
as I always wanted. 
Wish to meet you soon.
With love ♥️ #atlettertoplace #joyinjan #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #letter #poetry #love #challenge 
Aesthetic Thoughts 
YourQuote Baba 
YourQuote Writers Club 
love birds

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification