Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letters_from_your_selenophile Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letters_from_your_selenophile Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letters for him, malayalam sad love letters, long distance love letters, telugu love propose letters, long distance love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Swati Priyadarshini

..... Converse❤

#paidstory #yqbaba #love #life #sad #fatherdaughter #frozenbrute #letters_from_your_selenophile

Swati Priyadarshini

No wonder what was so cold about tonight. Maybe the breeze saudaded for your warm breathe. I wish that night would never had ended when I was an epic fail at anger and was leaning against the misty, moist grass with a weed ! He too made a grimance when I called him a hale, sinewy Weed, but still anyway he didn't allow my little hands to unbraid his right little finger. Giving to an end to all hooey tales, I halt at a line, "Aren't we illegal?". He burst into laughter for few of seconds and s #yqbaba #cinemagraph #paidstory #frozenbrute #buddywrites #letters_from_your_selenophile

read more
The Night without my Star !
(Read Capt) No wonder what was so cold about tonight.
Maybe the breeze saudaded for your warm breathe. 

I wish that night would never had ended when I was an epic fail at anger and was leaning against the misty, moist grass with a weed ! He too made a grimance when I called him a hale, sinewy Weed, but still anyway he didn't allow my little hands to unbraid his right little finger.

Giving to an end to all hooey tales, I halt at a line, "Aren't we illegal?". 
He burst into laughter for few of seconds and s

Swati Priyadarshini

Good Morning guys, I have been gifted a month Premium membership by YourQuote today morning. I owe you YourQuote Baba for giving such a opportunity to me and to many other writers. So I present before you my paid stories series, "Sailed Voyage" which will include - 🌸 #letters_from_your_selenophile Being a selenophile, I shall share some chit chat, parley under moonlight, some unsaid words of appreciations and complains in the form of letters to moon. 🌸 #miniature_life I shall share some love a #yourquote #yqbaba #frozenbrute #sacred_moments

read more
Let me steal some moments from my life 
to share with you some tales and live it again ! Good Morning guys, I have been gifted a month Premium membership by YourQuote today morning. I owe you YourQuote Baba for giving such a opportunity to me and to many other writers. So I present before you my paid stories series, "Sailed Voyage" which will include -

🌸 #letters_from_your_selenophile Being a selenophile, I shall share some chit chat, parley under moonlight, some unsaid words of appreciations and complains in the form of letters to moon.

🌸 #miniature_life I shall share some love a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification