Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thefirstcinema Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thefirstcinema Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love calculator, love and theft songs, quote of the day, thought of the day, rsto-rst7 are the in 8085,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about the first movie you watched in the cinema hall. #thefirstcinema #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
was during my childhood at my grandparents village . The cinema hall was a bare tin roofed shed ,the screen was more like a white cloth with some patches sewn here and there. Only night shows were screened and there were two categories of seating arrangement. The front half was covered with sand and people brought sack cloth s to sit and watch the movie. A barrier with bamboo sticks divided the place and benches were placed behind with three or four rows. When I look back I never found this uncomfortable and instead I always looked forward to watching the movie on cool summer nights during the summer vacation.I remember watching the romantic classics and the mythological films of NTR and ANR. The only thing I hated was the 2 kms walk back to the village with the entire movie crowd half dazedly post midnight.Every film would be advertised on a bullock cart with a loud speaker and I would get all excited to go and  watch the film on the first night itself. That's really a unique and a very cherished memory. Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, tell us about the first movie you watched in the cinema hall. #thefirstcinema #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about the first movie you watched in the cinema hall. #thefirstcinema #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Gone with the wind Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, tell us about the first movie you watched in the cinema hall. #thefirstcinema #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
most probably seen on a Sunday morning for that was when the quaint British ball room converted into a theater used to exhibit english films at a discount.
The film that may perhaps be amongst the very firsts was Anand which I remember going to after securing free passes from the projector man of another theater who happened to be the relative of our neighbour.
We all went there and were seated as VIPs and I was taken to the projector room too. I saw a good portion of the film from there with the hot projector whirring noisily when Rajesh Khanna the super hero sang 'Zindgi kaisi hai paheli hai...' on the sea shore while releasing those balloons in hand. Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Nitesh Prajapati

Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, tell us about the first movie you watched in the cinema hall. #thefirstcinema #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #Gulzar

read more
 "Tirangaa"
 with my father.  Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #gulzar

Varadhan P M

read more

JACK AND THE BEAN STALKING
MY Maternal uncle took me
To the only Theatre, Sun theatre
After winning the War of Words
With my Mother, walked me up
My leapt up seeing the Huge Screen
Sounds,the real Giant ,fast growing Bean
Stalk ,the chase, cutting the stem, 
Gifts , Coins...
I wished the movie to go on indefinitely.
The Giant visited me in dreams...
For several nights 😜☺️

Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Aditi Mishra

read more
Mohabbatein..... Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
Minsara kanna.. 
thalapathy movie😎
Watched as family with my mom dad and sister  Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Maine pyar kiya. Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

கவி. இறைநேசன்

read more
 In black & white
Alibaba and 40 thief's ... Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Shravan Goud

read more
Jaharila Insaan Welcome to the Day 20 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification