Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqgirls Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqgirls Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Dear Past

Dear boys..
किसी लड़की को..! kya mall he!
बोल् ने से पहले थोढा ए सोच् लेना.....
कि तुम्हारा माँ भि कभी एक् लड़की थी... 😘 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqdairy #yqshayari #yqgirls

harshit rastogi

साहेब लड़कियां कोई खिलौना नहीं होती, की
जब चाहे उसे पसंद कर लिया और जब चाहे उसे नकार दिया !मिल गई तो प्यार से बात,  ना मिली तो उसके लिए गंदे ख्यालात !
गर समझते हो तुम उसे एक मनोरंजन का खेल, तो जान लो
लड़कियों वो एहसास है जिसे अगर दिल से महसूस किया जाए
तो जन्नत की खूबसूरती भी उसके सामने फीकी नजर आने लगती है,
अगर उसे दिल से समझा जाए, तो हर घड़ी हसीन नजर आती है
और सग उसके बिताया हरएक पल, खूबसूरत याद बन जाता है ।

बस शर्त यह है कि, उसे हमेशा दिल से चाहना,  कभी दिमाग से नहीं.....
 #yqrespect #yqgirls #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqlove

drsharmaofficial

To respect a girl is to accept her as she is, with all her flaws and strengths. It also means to consider her opinions and ideas and be considerate of her feelings and beliefs. #yqgirls #RESPECT #respectherfeelings #beinghuman #dilse life #yqbaba #pravasi

read more
To respect a girl is to accept her as she is, with all her flaws and strengths. It also means to consider her opinions and ideas and be considerate of her feelings and beliefs. To respect a girl is to accept her as she is, with all her flaws and strengths. It also means to consider her opinions and ideas and be considerate of her feelings and beliefs.
#yqgirls #respect #respectherfeelings #beinghuman #dilse #life #yqbaba #pravasi

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

#girly #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqgirlish #yqgirls #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Hazel Hazel

read more
But we get it with the change of surname #girly #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqgirlish #yqgirls  #yqtales  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Hazel Hazel

😍Deepmu_deepmu😍

Inspired from a true incident sorry accident....!! I was in 5 th class,a teacher did this with me,I was so afraid that time....!! Therefore my school was changed...!! Dhuk is baat ka hai mere parents ne uske khelaf koi action nhi liya or mera school change karwa diya,...!! #Myself #Society #Fact #yourquote #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqstory #yqgirls #yqsad

read more
 Inspired from a true incident sorry accident....!!

I was in 5 th class,a teacher did this with me,I was so afraid that time....!!

Therefore my school was changed...!! 

Dhuk is baat ka hai mere parents ne uske khelaf koi action nhi liya or mera school change karwa diya,...!!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification