Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqrespect Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqrespect Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 16 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Love and respect 
Are the treasures unbound
But this golden crop
Can't grow on the barren ground
The innocent intent 
And the hearts profound
Where there these tiny bells
Do ring in melodious sound #toyou #yqlove #yqrespect #yqthebliss #yqabundance #yqgudinguniverse

Abeer Saifi

अदावत - दुश्मनी, तिलावत - पाठ, शादाब - ज़िंदा #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlovers #yqishq #yqrespect #yqbhaijan #yqnewwritersclub #yqhindi

read more
तू समझ कर बैठा तुझसे अदावत मुझको है,
यहाँ हक़ीक़त और कुछ तेरी तिलावत पर शादाब हैं اا अदावत - दुश्मनी, तिलावत - पाठ, शादाब - ज़िंदा 
 #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlovers #yqishq #yqrespect #yqbhaijan #yqnewwritersclub #yqhindi

Abeer Saifi

अदावत - दुश्मनी, तिलावत - पाठ, शादाब - ज़िंदा #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlovers #yqishq #yqrespect #yqbhaijan #yqnewwritersclub #yqhindi

read more
तू समझ कर बैठा तुझसे अदावत मुझको है,
यहाँ हक़ीक़त और कुछ तेरी तिलावत पर शादाब हैं اا अदावत - दुश्मनी, तिलावत - पाठ, शादाब - ज़िंदा 
 #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlovers #yqishq #yqrespect #yqbhaijan #yqnewwritersclub #yqhindi

Manish Kumar

You can snatch the regard but not respect. #yqbaba #yqdada #yqrespect #yqregard #सौमित्र

Navneet gupta

ढक देता है वो अपनी मोहब्बत को दुप्पटे से ...

हर लडका इश्क में दुप्पटा हटाने वाला नहीं होता ... #respect_girls #respectwomen #respectgirls #respect #yqrespect #yqdidi #yqhindi #xdc_navneet

Gopal Lal Bunker

#Collab #rrcollab #respect_women your opinion in One word for our sisters, daughter and mothers. #noviolenceagainstwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Raghvendra Rai Collaborating with Tulika Prasad #yqrespect Collaborating with shaurya rastogi Collaborating with T P Official writer

read more
बेटियां 
वह गुलफाम है 
जो परिवार को 
महकाती है| #collab #rrcollab #respect_women
your opinion in One word for our sisters, daughter and mothers.
#noviolenceagainstwomen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Raghvendra Rai
Collaborating with Tulika Prasad  #yqrespect
Collaborating with shaurya rastogi
Collaborating with T P Official writer

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

ಸಂಬಂಧಗಳನ್ನು ಉಳಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳೋಣ #yqjogi_kannada #yqkannadaquotes #yqabhignapmgowda #yqadmine #yqmandya #yqrespect #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abhigna P M Gowda

read more
ಸಿಹಿ ಸಂಬಂಧಗಳಿಗೆ 
ನಂಬಿಕೆಯೇ ಕೀಲಿಕೈ ಸಂಬಂಧಗಳನ್ನು ಉಳಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳೋಣ
#yqjogi_kannada #yqkannadaquotes #yqabhignapmgowda #yqadmine #yqmandya #yqrespect  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Abhigna P M Gowda

Nir@j

इसमें कोई शक नहीं कि हमारे माता पिता ही हमारी दुनिया हैं पर ऊपर में लिखी हुई बातें भी कुछ हद तक सही है। #yqdidi #yqduniya #yqgentlegirl #yqlove #yqrespect #nirajnandini

read more
ये ज़रूरी नहीं की पूरी दुनिया देखने के लिए ग्लोब के पास ही बैठा जाये, आप एक सभ्य सुशील लड़की में भी तमाम दुनिया देख सकतें हैं। इसमें कोई शक नहीं कि हमारे माता पिता ही हमारी दुनिया हैं पर ऊपर में लिखी हुई बातें भी कुछ हद तक सही है।
#yqdidi #yqduniya #yqgentlegirl #yqlove #yqrespect 
#nirajnandini

مومن

Though we're different 🖤🖤 Though we're different but we never expected each other to change. Actually we'd accepted with flaws and strengths. Love is not about changing nor forcely controlling each other. Merely, the concept of love lies in understanding and adjusting. It's all about accepting happily unconditionally with respect. #yqlove #yqlovers #yqlife #yqlove_feelings_emotions #yqunderstanding #yqrespect #yqsoulmates #yqloyalty

read more
Though we're different
but we never expected each other to change. 
Actually we'd accepted with flaws and strengths.
Love is not about changing
nor forcely controlling each other. 
Merely, the concept of love lies in understanding and adjusting. 
It's all about accepting happily unconditionally with respect. 
Partners or soul mates are eventually two unique humans who has own dreams and thoughts. 
Psychologically two odd people can be beautifully pair if there is loyalty and true friendship in love. 
Trusting and together in all times is the best way to understand each. 
It's okay to fight and forgive
but don't let that argument to demolish your relation. 
Loving your partner's family & relations is equally important as your love for the person you do.
It's doesn't matter where & how the relation is going
but putting efforts & giving space will definitely heal/ slove. 
Indeed patience, trust, loyalty, respect, friendship are really needed to make a healthy and beautiful relation. Though we're different 🖤🖤
Though we're different
but we never expected each other to change. 
Actually we'd accepted with flaws and strengths.
Love is not about changing
nor forcely controlling each other. 
Merely, the concept of love lies in understanding and adjusting. 
It's all about accepting happily unconditionally with respect.

مومن

Being abusive is not a man quality and mentally abusing is worst than physical. You're partner may get scared of you but surely you may lose your respect. Note: opinions may vary but I write what I feel write. It's not mandatory to happen in my life. I'm just a writer who writes versatile. #yqinspiration #yqlove #yqlife #yqpain #yqrespect #yqliars #yqabuse

read more
~...  Being abusive is not a man quality
and mentally abusing is worst than physical. 
You're partner may get scared of you
but surely you may lose your respect. 
Note: opinions may vary but I write what I feel write. 
It's not mandatory to happen in my life. 
I'm just a writer who writes versatile. 
#yqinspiration
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification