Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 8wordlifepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 8wordlifepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Who says love is blind? Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love showed me the way
I was blind Who says love is blind? 

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
What saying at 67
All odds, no evens!!  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Close my eyes
See them
Who are
Departed Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

read more
Difficulties define 
the defiance 
we possess 
as overcomers. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem

#giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

Varadhan P M

read more
LIVE AND LET LIVE

LOVE AND LET LOVE 💕 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem

Darshan Blon

read more
I need to 
quit
being lazy from tomorrow. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem

jaideep khanduja

read more
She taught 
me 
real meaning of love, 

mother Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem

Nikita Bhikchandani

read more
Facing ups and downs and
struggling to smile Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

the_undervalued_nib🍁 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Suffered losses,
Seen greatest of lows,
Still anchored.

#the_undervalued_nib🍁

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Journey from mother's womb 
with you till death Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #8wordlifepoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification