Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best colourpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best colourpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tirange ka colour, khaki colour in english, how does peach colour look like, kanakambaram colour in english, green colour in hindi,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shree

Thank you so much, Nessa 🦋 for the beautiful invite. And, really sorry didn't wish to disturb your quote's aesthetics. So we're here! ♥️♥️🤗 PS: Lavender is my fav too! Thanks so much for choosing. Your poem is so wholesome & so beautifully represented. **************** Red brings flamboyancy & plentitude, #yqbaba #a_journey_of_thoughts #colourpoem #unboundeddesires #shadeofpurple #lavenderlove

read more
Red brings flamboyancy & plentitude,
Red is in my immaculated attitude,
Red anotates the force & fire in me,
Red is oozing bravery in blood & multitude.
 Thank you so much, Nessa 🦋 for the beautiful invite.
And, really sorry didn't wish to disturb your quote's aesthetics. So we're here! 
♥️♥️🤗

PS: Lavender is my fav too! Thanks so much for choosing. Your poem is so wholesome & so beautifully represented.

Red brings flamboyancy & plentitude,

sehar

"Colour"

Life is blend of colours
an art of different shades
drawn on white canvas
with multiple trials and errors
Sometimes patterns and strokes are used to cover flaws
to beautify, painter uses effects.

Each painting has numerous stories and many folds
and each painter has ever tried to do his best works..

#colourpoem #yqbqba #yourquotebaba #yqbabaquotes #lifequotes #brainheartsoul #muse #hiddenfeelings

novaturient

Colour Poem: Colour poem describes a color and uses that word at the beginning of each line. I've chosen my favourite color. You'll can use your least favorite color, or a color that represents a certain mood to write a color poem as well. Feel free to collab. #colourpoem #white #whitesoul #yqbaba #ness_poems love #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nessa 🦋

read more
White accepts all
white doesn't force to change
white helps to reduce darkness
white is what I want to be like. Colour Poem: Colour poem describes a color and uses that word at the beginning of each line. I've chosen my favourite color.
You'll can use your least favorite color, or a color that represents a certain mood to write a color poem as well.

Feel free to collab.

#colourpoem #white #whitesoul 
#yqbaba #ness_poems #love #lovepoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nessa 🦋

Hiba Mohammed

— HM

#colourpoem
#hmpoems
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#yqpoetry

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification