Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best share_your_thoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best share_your_thoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about h g infra share, btst in share market, sbi life share price 49500, how to cut youtube videos and share as status 0, diminution of share capital,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Viraj Kunte

I would prefer listening to what you have to say NOW, rather than recollecting your memories LATER #speak_up #open_up #share_your_thoughts Don't suffer alone World is big place, but life is too short to end so early

read more
Its never too late to open our heart and mind through our lips,
Rather than choosing to close our eyes forever unwilling... I would prefer listening to what you have to say NOW, rather than recollecting your memories LATER
#speak_up #open_up #share_your_thoughts 
Don't suffer alone
World is big place, but life is too short to end so early

Viraj Kunte

I would prefer listening to what you have to say NOW, rather than recollecting your memories LATER #speak_up #open_up #share_your_thoughts Don't suffer alone World is big place, but life is too short to end so early

read more
Its never too late to open our heart and mind through our lips,
Rather than choosing to close our eyes forever unwilling... I would prefer listening to what you have to say NOW, rather than recollecting your memories LATER
#speak_up #open_up #share_your_thoughts 
Don't suffer alone
World is big place, but life is too short to end so early

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification