Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearforgiveness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearforgiveness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Dear Forgiveness, Would you come to someone who never asks for you? #dearforgiveness #postman #midnightprompt #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
When will you come from her heart to console me?... Dear Forgiveness, 
Would you come to someone who never asks for you?

#dearforgiveness #postman #midnightprompt #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Priya Nambi

Dear Forgiveness, Would you come to someone who never asks for you? #dearforgiveness #postman #letters #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
You are a medicine to all pain. But in the world to-day no one ready to give you and also get you. 
                                -   Priya Nambi Dear Forgiveness, 

#dearforgiveness #postman #letters #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Anuj Jain

Dear Forgiveness, Would you come to someone who never asks for you? #dearforgiveness #postman #letters #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will do something that you are not used to for yourself. I will forgive you. 
Forgive you for the consternation you caused me before I used you for others. 
And I'll forgive you for being so hard to grasp. 
And also for not pushing hard or advertising yourself enough. 
Hope you'll understand. 
 Dear Forgiveness, 

#dearforgiveness #postman #letters #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Svetlana Saraswat

Sorry for giving you so many times to people who didn't want you.  

#dearforgiveness #postman #midnightprompt #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

Dear Forgiveness, Would you come to someone who never asks for you? #dearforgiveness #postman #letters #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I allow you to go with those who have hurt me. They really don't know how much they have helped by hurting me as it has made me more strong and clear for my wellbeing.  Dear Forgiveness, 

Varadhan P M

read more

Give Me the HEART and MAGNONIMITY

to forgive and forget the lapses

and silly mistakes.

Grant Me the GENEROSITY to Pardon

others big blunders too!  Dear Forgiveness, 

Monisha Gopal

Dear Forgiveness, Would you come to someone who never asks for you? #dearforgiveness #postman #letters #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fall into the arms of the people who need it the most.  Dear Forgiveness, 

Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
Forget me not. 
Forgive me first. 

Dear Forgiveness, 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
You can't change the past but you can enlarge the future. I easily use forgiveness because it gives me inner peace and strengthens the bond of love and respect between the one who forgives and the one who apologizes by asking for his mistake Dear Forgiveness, 

Wallflower Wallflower

Dear Forgiveness, Would you come to someone who never asks for you? #dearforgiveness #postman #letters #yqpostman #lewrimo #25days25letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quotes

read more
Without you ..!!
Life is a jungle fire..!! Dear Forgiveness, 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification