Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheNewHouse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheNewHouse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about new year new life quotes, sad poetry for new year in urdu, whatsapp status in hindi love new, happy new year 2019 gif download, best new year shayri in hindi 30,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

As the form drew closer, I saw myself staring at a handsome guy whose penetrating eyes were holding me spellbound. Strange that there was no fear in me. I wanted to run upto him and hold him. Yet surprisingly, I couldn't move. Then just as suddenly he disappeared. My attention was diverted to the sounds of the doorbell which rang not once but twice. I quickly gathered myself and made my way to the door, disappointed at not catching the handsome dude. I was unable to get him outa my mind and hop #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #fearofthedark #TheNewHouse #chitstory

read more
the silhouette of a human form walking towards me.

Read the caption to know what happens.. As the form drew closer, I saw myself staring at a handsome guy whose penetrating eyes were holding me spellbound. Strange that there was no fear in me. I wanted to run upto him and hold him. Yet surprisingly, I couldn't move. Then just as suddenly he disappeared. My attention was diverted to the sounds of the doorbell which rang not once but twice. 
I quickly gathered myself and made my way to the door, disappointed at not catching the handsome dude. I was unable to get him outa my mind and hop

Rasmeet Bhatia

A woman standing infront of me in a white saree.Her eyeballs completely black without sclera.There were no eyebrows on her face.She was wrinkled.She looked weak and had long nails. I had never seen anything scarier than her in my entire life. After looking at her I got numb and almost freezed. The cold winds had given me a chill down my spine and after watching her I was out of my senses. She came upto me gradually.I was not able to move.I stood still there.And while she was walking towards me #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #fearofthedark #TheNewHouse

read more
READ IN CAPTION A woman standing infront of me in a white saree.Her eyeballs completely black without sclera.There were no eyebrows on her face.She was wrinkled.She looked weak and had long nails.
I had never seen anything scarier than her in my entire life.

After looking at her I got numb and almost freezed. The cold winds had given me a chill down my spine and after watching her I was out of my senses.

She came upto me gradually.I was not able to move.I stood still there.And while she was walking towards me

Jyothi Jantz

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 13. Collab and write a horror story titled 'The New House'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. #TheNewHouse #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A shadow moving slowly towards me two lights like blinking and moving along with the shadow,suddenly there was a eerie sound all around echoing in the
Empty house.When that creature came near it turned out to be a black cat which screamed along with me giving the sounds more eerie than before  Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 13.

Collab and write a horror story titled 'The New House'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. #TheNewHouse #FearofTheDark  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

I strained my eyes to see it clearly but she was like smoke formless and collecting on the floor. I was horrified and transfixed. A cold sweat covered my body and all I could do was to see the unfolding scenario. That smoke I saw was definitely of a woman as the contours of a face were clear even though the form was not. The smoke moved or glided ever so easily toward the refrigerator and I could see in the dim ambient light among the darkness that the door opened as if by magic and the smoke e #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #fearofthedark #TheNewHouse #anujstories

read more
Her wafting down the the electric chimney like a shiny cloud descending.

Rest in Caption 
I strained my eyes to see it clearly but she was like smoke formless and collecting on the floor.
I was horrified and transfixed.
A cold sweat covered my body and all I could do was to see the unfolding scenario.
That smoke I saw was definitely of a woman as the contours of a face were clear even though the form was not.
The smoke moved or glided ever so easily toward the refrigerator and I could see in the dim ambient light among the darkness that the door opened as if by magic and the smoke e

Dr. Aastha Jain

That's when I saw an indistinct figure, outside the window. I could not make out who it was but I could definitely hear someone knock. I gathered up my courage and went a little closer. I wish I had my phone with me but I had kept it in my room upstairs. I cursed myself for not having my lighter today. Who could it be? A robber? A gang who has horrified the neighborhood with stories of ghosts and actually kill people Or perhaps a ghost itself #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #fearofthedark #TheNewHouse

read more
an indistinct figure outside the window.

I could not make out who it was
but I could definitely here someone knock. 

𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙//- That's when I saw an indistinct figure, outside the window.

I could not make out who it was but I could definitely hear someone knock. 
I gathered up my courage and went a little closer. I wish I had my phone with me but I had kept it in my room upstairs. 
I cursed myself for not having my lighter today. 

Who could it be? A robber? A gang who has horrified the neighborhood with stories of ghosts and actually kill people 
Or perhaps a ghost itself

Snigdharani Panda

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 13. Collab and write a horror story titled 'The New House'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. #TheNewHouse #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the candle on the table has lighten up automatically. I was surprised. Who has lighten up the candle? Because there's no one in the room except me. Suddenly a shadow came towards me very quickly. And has stopped in front of me near sofa. I saw that the shadow brought food for me. I was shivering in fear. Then I realized that it was a good soul of someone who wants to help me. So we both ate the food together. Very happy moment for me to share my food with a ghost. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 13.

Collab and write a horror story titled 'The New House'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. #TheNewHouse #FearofTheDark  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

read more
"Shadows with feeble eyes gasping for breath as if there was still left so much to be in this world"; the dream broke out !  Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 13.

Anant Jain

read more
A ghostly figure. She was a witch. Her eyes weren't blinking and she was staring at me. Fortunately I had worn my Jainism locket. She touched me and retreated back. I was saved because of Mahavir Swami. Then I chanted Jain mantras and she suddenly disappeared. That's when my beleif in God strengthened.  Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 13.

Sandhya Rajendran

Of course you won't sit and listen to her all day he ran off ...... Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 13. Collab and write a horror story titled 'The New House'. Post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. No language bar. Post in any language. #TheNewHouse #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Mike ? ( Surprisedly walking towards him ) but all of a sudden the glass fell off from dinning table as I turned back he disappeared , stepping back into the lap of fear I slipped off from my own terrace and........I waked up ( to her new boyfriend ) But being dead !  Of course you won't sit and listen to her all day he ran off 
Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 13.

janine davis

read more
The circling glitter. Swirling in a slow motion. I sat in awe, and soon the light from this grew larger, and suddenly I felt as if I didn't have a care in the world.
All my fear was gone. Then a huge bright flash lit through the entire home, the lights came back on, and that musty old smell of mold left the house. Gone. That quick! Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 13.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification