Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fearofthedark Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fearofthedark Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about summary of where the mind is without fear, the fear of water is called, the fear of the lord is the beginning, the fear of losing someone, the fear of english,

• 75 Followers
  • 104 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

Write a horror story titled Mirror. #Mirror #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My tears and painfull smile. Write a horror story titled Mirror. #mirror #fearofthedark   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

His smile widened and I watched in horror as his eyes, nose and mouth vanished. Before I could react, his shadow appeared and he seemed perfectly normal. I thought it was my mind playing tricks. I started coughing and found the others adjusting their masks, probably fearful they might catch the infection. My body was feeling hot to my touch. I excused myself and walked away home worried that I must have caught the nasty omicron. The man with the missing shadow followed me. His shadow was missin #YourQuoteAndMine #fearofthedark #missingshadow #chitstory

read more
I looked at the guy and he smiled at me aware that I had seen something strange.. 

[contd. in caption]— % & 
His smile widened and I watched in horror as his eyes, nose and mouth vanished. Before I could react, his shadow appeared and he seemed perfectly normal. I thought it was my mind playing tricks. I started coughing and found the others adjusting their masks, probably fearful they might catch the infection. My body was feeling hot to my touch. I excused myself and walked away home worried that I must have caught the nasty omicron. The man with the missing shadow followed me. His shadow was missin

Chitra Iyer

As the form drew closer, I saw myself staring at a handsome guy whose penetrating eyes were holding me spellbound. Strange that there was no fear in me. I wanted to run upto him and hold him. Yet surprisingly, I couldn't move. Then just as suddenly he disappeared. My attention was diverted to the sounds of the doorbell which rang not once but twice. I quickly gathered myself and made my way to the door, disappointed at not catching the handsome dude. I was unable to get him outa my mind and hop #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #fearofthedark #TheNewHouse #chitstory

read more
the silhouette of a human form walking towards me.

Read the caption to know what happens.. As the form drew closer, I saw myself staring at a handsome guy whose penetrating eyes were holding me spellbound. Strange that there was no fear in me. I wanted to run upto him and hold him. Yet surprisingly, I couldn't move. Then just as suddenly he disappeared. My attention was diverted to the sounds of the doorbell which rang not once but twice. 
I quickly gathered myself and made my way to the door, disappointed at not catching the handsome dude. I was unable to get him outa my mind and hop

Chitra Iyer

I couldn't move. A lizard darted across the floor. I stood rooted and sensed the hair on my hands standing on edge. The same voice again, but this time it seemed to come from the doll in my bedroom, the doll that shakes when touched. But none had touched it n yet it was moving its body. The walls everywhere seemed to join in and call out to me menacingly. I sensed a familiar wetness down my legs. I was about to pass out, when the door opened, lights were switched on and there stood my adorable, #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #fearofthedark #HomeAloneHorror #chitstory

read more
I couldn't move..

(Would you move your eyes to the caption please to know what happens?) I couldn't move. A lizard darted across the floor. I stood rooted and sensed the hair on my hands standing on edge. The same voice again, but this time it seemed to come from the doll in my bedroom, the doll that shakes when touched. But none had touched it n yet it was moving its body. The walls everywhere seemed to join in and call out to me menacingly. I sensed a familiar wetness down my legs. I was about to pass out, when the door opened, lights were switched on and there stood my adorable,

Chitra Iyer

Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am suddenly jolted awake from my deep slumber. Frightened, I put the blanket over my face  and shut my ears. The knocking gets louder. I am forced to sit up and go to the door with my heart in my mouth. Mouthing the lord's name and suppressing a scream, I gingerly open the door and see my neighbour standing. "My head is splitting, can you give me some pill.. it's terrible" says he. I ask him to wait and look for the pill Box. I begin to think as to how he could be smiling with a bad headache. Fear growing in the pit of my stomach, I quickly take one tablet and turn to see him standing behind me. I scream my lungs out and pass off. 
Later I learnt that he wanted the pill for his son which I failed to grasp in my semi sleep state and he had followed me becoz he couldn't wait for it. We all had a hearty laugh. Time for a horror story. #fearofthedark #knockstory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rasmeet Bhatia

A woman standing infront of me in a white saree.Her eyeballs completely black without sclera.There were no eyebrows on her face.She was wrinkled.She looked weak and had long nails. I had never seen anything scarier than her in my entire life. After looking at her I got numb and almost freezed. The cold winds had given me a chill down my spine and after watching her I was out of my senses. She came upto me gradually.I was not able to move.I stood still there.And while she was walking towards me #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #fearofthedark #TheNewHouse

read more
READ IN CAPTION A woman standing infront of me in a white saree.Her eyeballs completely black without sclera.There were no eyebrows on her face.She was wrinkled.She looked weak and had long nails.
I had never seen anything scarier than her in my entire life.

After looking at her I got numb and almost freezed. The cold winds had given me a chill down my spine and after watching her I was out of my senses.

She came upto me gradually.I was not able to move.I stood still there.And while she was walking towards me

Rasmeet Bhatia

I was trembling with fear as there was nobody in the home.I heard my mom's voice from behind but I was shocked to see her coming home early as the doctors said she will be discharged in the evening but looking at her I was peaceful.Her glow was different.She told me "You still have to take care of this house and your father and brother"I asked her "Now you are here I am off my duties".She replied"Maybe not you will come to know very soon baby.Take care.Be a good girl.Eat on time,study well.Look #ShortStory #yostowrimo #fearofthedark #HomeAloneHorror

read more
HOME ALONE -A HORROR STORY

(Read Caption) I was trembling with fear as there was nobody in the home.I heard my mom's voice from behind but I was shocked to see her coming home early as the doctors said she will be discharged in the evening but looking at her I was peaceful.Her glow was different.She told me "You still have to take care of this house and your father and brother"I asked her "Now you are here I am off my duties".She replied"Maybe not you will come to know very soon baby.Take care.Be a good girl.Eat on time,study well.Look

Fairy Lights

Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fatherslove #Ghost #demonsofmylife life

read more
A little girl used to tremble knowing that "It" exists..  
Sleeping curled up in the protection of the strongest person she knew... 
But, 
One day.... 
God decided... 
To take him away.... 
Now the girl was alone and had to face the demons of her life... 
Yet somewhere , deep in her heart... 
She knew...she knew that.. 
The supposed ghost would never ever be able to scare her again.... 
Because...Her Guardian Angel could now see him!!! 
And thus peacefully she slept everynight not fearing the ghost again.. 
But in the day, she still fears the demons that... Lurk around and wishes that god gives her back her Father, her Guardian,the strongest person back to the earth... 
 Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fatherslove #ghost #demonsofmylife #life

Fairy Lights

#fearofthedark #worstnightmare #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babatruthrealityrunningaway

read more
I am....
The Truth,  you desperately were running away from. 

#Fearofthedark #worstnightmare #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#truth#reality#runningaway

akbar jamal

Dost hi itne saare hain uske,
Meri kami usko kahan mehsoos hogi 😶‍🌫️😶 #fearofthedark #fearoflosingsomeone #fearoflove #loneliness #feelings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification