Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ragini Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ragini Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ragini mms 2 maine khud ko, shayari ragini sexy video, hindi film ragini mms, ragini mms 2 cast, ragini 2,

• 31 Followers
  • 112 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ragini sharma

#Ragini #Poetry

read more
mute video

Alkesh Lodhi

mute video

Dansingh gurjar

#Ragini Ragini #समाज

read more
mute video

Poonam Suyal

#शुभरात्रि #क्षणिकाएं #नींद का आलम और तुम #yqdidi #Ragini sinha #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ragini Sinha

read more
दिल धड़का है उसके आने से
उम्मीदों का चांद अरमानों की चांदनी बिखरा रहा है  #शुभरात्रि #क्षणिकाएं #नींद का आलम और तुम #yqdidi #ragini sinha  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ragini Sinha

Dharm chand Gupta

mute video

Ragini Mishra

It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #EKLAVYA #Ragini

read more
It is difficult to be a woman....
 and more difficult to accept the realities you face....

But still...Try your best and just one day make the world say....

"Hey!  Who's she?" It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eklavya #ragini

Ragini Mishra

Promises....are they real...?
I have often seen people breaking them...the one who keeps them is rarely seen...
               .....or may be he is extinct !!! #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #ragini #eklavya #love #heartbreak

Ragini Mishra

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #EKLAVYA #Ragini

read more
the films you see in the theatres....

the same race....everytime to prove yourself worthy in the crowd! "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eklavya  #ragini

Ragini Mishra

आज मशहूर शायर, गीतकार व निर्देशक गुलज़ार साहब का जन्मदिन है। योरकोट परिवार की ओर से उन्हें जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ। हम सभी लिखने वालों को गुलज़ार साहब के लेखन ने किसी न किसी तरह प्रभावित ज़रूर किया है। फिर चाहे वह उनके गीत हों, उनकी फ़िल्में हों अथवा उनकी कहानियाँ। ज़िन्दगी को बड़े क़रीब से छुआ है उन्होंने। #ज़िन्दगीगुलज़ारहै #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #EKLAVYA #Ragini

read more
इसमे खुशियों की बहार है....
माना ....
कुछ गम के दयार हैं....
पर....इन्हीं से तो धड़कनों की दरकार है!

आज मशहूर शायर, गीतकार व निर्देशक गुलज़ार साहब का जन्मदिन है। योरकोट परिवार की ओर से उन्हें जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ। 
हम सभी लिखने वालों को गुलज़ार साहब के लेखन ने किसी न किसी तरह प्रभावित ज़रूर किया है। फिर चाहे वह उनके गीत हों, उनकी फ़िल्में हों अथवा उनकी कहानियाँ। ज़िन्दगी को बड़े क़रीब से छुआ है उन्होंने। 
#ज़िन्दगीगुलज़ारहै #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #eklavya  #ragini

Ragini Mishra

#whenlifegives you something to remember, what do you say to life? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #EKLAVYA #Ragini

read more
something to cherish....

I'll just tell her to stop the time for a sec! #Whenlifegives you something to remember, what do you say to life? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eklavya #ragini
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification