Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best womentaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best womentaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about women love quotes, hairstyles women love, love poems written by women, do men fall in love faster than women, love poems by women,

• 46 Followers
  • 46 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr.J.Kavitha

It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My mother taught me 
How to live.
My teacher taught me
How to love.
My friends taught me 
How to balance emotions. 
My mother in law taught me
Some women are sweet demons.
My yq friends taught me
How to taste others writings. It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
எத்தனையோ கற்றுக் கொடுத்திருக்கிறாய்...
எதனைச் சொல்ல.. 
கடவுளிடம் பேச ,
கண்ணியமாய்  கவி எழுத ,
கோபம் தவிர்க்க ,
காமம் அறுக்க ,
நேசம் நிறைக்க ,
நெஞ்சம் முழுதும் 
வஞ்சமில்லாமல் இருக்க..
இப்படி எத்தனையோ..
என் நல்வாழ்வின் வழிகாட்டியாய்...
என்றும் நீ வேண்டும்.
இனிய பெண்கள் தின நல்வாழ்த்துகள்..!! It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Ewa Regmi

❤️ you mom😘 It's #womensday tomorrow and I have a whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are strong enough to take your own decision don't doubt yourself...
Just do it!  ❤️ you mom😘
It's #womensday tomorrow and I have a whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
எத்தனையோ கற்றுக் கொடுத்திருக்கிறாய்...
எதனைச் சொல்ல.. 
கடவுளிடம் பேச ,
கண்ணியமாய்  கவி எழுத ,
கோபம் தவிர்க்க ,
காமம் அறுக்க ,
நேசம் நிறைக்க ,
நெஞ்சம் முழுதும் 
வஞ்சமில்லாமல் இருக்க..
இப்படி எத்தனையோ..
என் நல்வாழ்வின் வழிகாட்டியாய்...
என்றும் நீ வேண்டும்.
இனிய பெண்கள் தின நல்வாழ்த்துகள்..!! It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babawonder #optimism #endurance #yqbaba

read more
The meaning of.. 
W onder
O ptimism
M aturity
E ndurance
N ourishing It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#wonder #optimism  #endurance #yqbaba

Mysterious

read more
how to keep patience.
dont panic in situations!
 It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchita Pandey

It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

read more
"Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because just like the game of chess the queen protects the king". It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

Bizz_are_ Soul

It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqbaba

read more
To be independent enough
to depend on others.. It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba

Harish K B

It's #womensday tomorrow and I have a whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that they are creators and preservers of life. It's #womensday tomorrow and I have a whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
How to be strong even in tough times ✌️🦋 It's #womensday tomorrow and I have the whole Sunday packed for you with secret letters, challenges, poems and writing gyaan by or related to women. Begin by sharing what the inspiring women in your life — your mom, grandmas, aunts, sisters, girlfriend, friends or wife — have taught you. #womentaughtme #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification