Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notthatjustthat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notthatjustthat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love that is not meant to be quotes, love that is not meant to be, hate is not the opposite of love, if you are not willing to learn meaning in hindi, love that is not reciprocated quotes,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am on rest. 

I am about to restart.  "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can't give you my heart

Your unsteady hands 
may drop them when
your unsteady mind
wavers.. "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
People change

The mask fall off revealing the true self "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙀being a कच्चा पक्का writer... What I feel...

read more
That we don't understand your dirty games that you are playing in our country ....

we have been shut up by your deadly threats....
Being a कच्चा पक्का writer what I feel... I have to remain चुपचाप...
Otherwise I would have also been beaten up by authorized goons...  "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙀being a कच्चा पक्का writer... What I feel...

Abid

read more
That I don't have any 
documents as proofs for 
NRC

I am protesting for 
our constitution which 
is being altered to suit 
people with vested interests.  "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine

sk

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love

Attraction, 
   that will end after a while "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine
#writingresolution #366days366quotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #ignorance #avoidance

read more
I am not aware of your avoidance

I have mastered the art of ignorance "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba  
#yqbaba

Madhu Jain

read more
the reflection in the mirror 
the reality is vice-versa  "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Ashmita Saha

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi love #moveon #ForgetYou

read more
I forgot you

I moved on "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #moveon #forgetyou

Rumu Banerjee

read more
people who ain't in relationships are unlucky to find a partner...

they don't want to experience that 
pain of parting.

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification