Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rejectionin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rejectionin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rejection of organ transplant is due to, rejection due to proof of funds, love rejection quotes, sad love rejection quotes, sad love rejection stories,

• 23 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a thing discarded as if it is no longer useful Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

And the eyes rejected tears 😢 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My eyes soaked up the tears forcing my lips to fake a smile.  And the eyes rejected tears 😢

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
None of the prospective grooms made the cut in her swayamvar Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
She was sent out of the club for not adhering to the dress code Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Your heart carries no more affection and love for my belongingness.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line 

Chetna Gupta

read more
Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line 

Divya Kulkarni

read more
Sorry but this seat is already taken Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line 

Divya Kulkarni

read more
We will surely think about this 
and get back to you later Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line 

Presha

read more
When a baby starts crying the moment you take him from his mother's arms! Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line 

Afrin Jahan

read more
Once more you can do ulitmately for your growth. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #rejectionin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification