Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best helppoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best helppoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about calm noises to help you sleep, could you please help me, best isa help to buy, will antidepressants help me, plzz help me,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Kind hearts are the faitH
More than a crown to theE
That simple faith dwelL
To help that never stoP. In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was a question of life and death
Either light dies or darkness gets a life
The night went in for the kill
Light was shivering on the window sill screaming for help In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Take me up from the potholes, 
That obstruct my steps to move forward. 
Bringing the light by filling up my mind, 
And elevate in a way where my notions lies. 
Let's give it a try for one more time, 
What if the destiny proves it's shine. 
To be in a way you like, 
Indulging in a process you dislike. 
Is the one that will enhance your pride, 
And help you with the challenges you find. 
In your life full of signs, 
In your life full of signs. 
 In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem

Silvi Gupta

Love u daddy ❣️❤️❤️❤️ In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He arrives when I fall 
Exits when I achieve 
Loves when I smile 
Pampers when I cry. 

(This is my father, always with me in every situation; kisi aur madat ki kisko zarurat hai, jab upar vale ne farishte ko bhej diya ho)  Love u daddy ❣️❤️❤️❤️

In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem

sanjana

read more
The struggle between
 this mind and heart 
is soul tiring 
leaving no interest
 into worldly affairs, 
seeking a divine force
 resting into silence. In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Holding your hand,
Electrified my emotions & 
Led my mind to the bliss of 
Pure & poised eternal love. 💕 In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem

Anuj Jain

read more
The devil smiled from his perch
I pledged my soul to him true
Now my abode was ensured in hell
God as usual was of no help In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem

Varadhan P M

read more
In God you must have Faith

I pray in full faith to Thee

Have faith always in Full

Because I am in need of your Help

HELP.  POEM...  In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Take me up from the potholes, 
That obstruct my steps to move forward. 
Bringing the light by filling up my mind, 
And elevate in a way where my notions lies. 
Let's give it a try for one more time, 
What if the destiny proves it's shine. 
To be in a way you like, 
Indulging in a process you dislike. 
Is the one that will enhance your pride, 
And help you with the challenges you find. 
In your life full of signs, 
In your life full of signs. 

No Name

read more
Hold onto a person whom you deeply care for
Every beginning has it's end
Love someone who loves you more than anyone else
Pain of your life teach you what it means to gain something In today's #rapidfire, write a #4linepoem, where the last word of the first line should end with H, second line with an E, third with L, and fourth with P. #helppoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification