Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best julyenteredmylifelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best julyenteredmylifelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mil jul kar rehna essay in hindi, mil jul kar rehna in hindi, mil jul kar meaning in hindi, mil jul kar spelling in hindi, yeh rishta kya kehlata hai 12 july 2017,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sita Prasad

Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The excitement of first day at school after the summer break.  Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

marmalade ツ

Rain rain, here you come. 💙💨 #simile #julyenteredmylifelike #she_a_quest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a wet T-shirt hung on
a rusted iron string
that got stained,
reminding, moist memories
last longer afterall.  Rain rain, here you come. 💙💨

#simile #julyenteredmylifelike #she_a_quest #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
New hope for new work.  Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

Aditi Mishra

Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
New month. Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

Good morning. Sometimes words aren't enough for to express your feelings #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A shadow where I can feel you 
But I can't touch you
When I am happy , you stand far away 
But when I am sad, you stand behind me to comfort me that's enough for me to realise what is the importance of you in my life Good morning. Sometimes words aren't enough for to express your feelings #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
monsoon comes after hot weather Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Monsoon Rain 
Which is attractive for all.  Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Aashi J

Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #burningfeather #heartache

read more
A thunderstorm right of the bats 
Manging love is like Herding cats 

With a ray of hope, it's better tomorrow 
With a hint of love and less of sorrow. 
 Good morning. Start your day with a #simile challenge. #julyenteredmylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine
#burningfeather 
#heartache

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification