Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 20wordsundaystory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 20wordsundaystory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oli sae 20w 50 api sl jaso ma 10, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, getis ord gi,

• 18 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
May be my devise is more troublesome to enquire about, 
That creates my day to utter a little bit longer.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

alfazon_ki_diary

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today when I came out of my house, 
I remembered that I too have a home, where I do not have to pay rent to live, 
In that house my mother lives who waits for me for months that when I will return home, 
And my father who is always wondering whether I have money to spend or not.

I miss my home very much.....💗💜

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Inthira Shini

read more
I am like pigeon in Sunday
 plug-in the course of peace,
fly to reach out of the city 
without disturbance.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory 

Inthira Shini

read more
I get up at 4 a.m 
to accomplish my studies and
enjoy the rest of day
in the travelling with family.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory 

Anuj Jain

read more
Sunday again
Ah! why can't it be erased? 
I remember it was a Sunday
when you left me for good.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory 

Kinetic MC

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Family time cuddles in bed
Nineties nostalgia T.V. pleasantly hums
A litter of kittens frolic
Ferris Buellers day off engaged Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Varadhan P M

read more
It's actually Sun's Day , not mine! 
   Not a Sunny Day..... Rainy Day!
moving like Snail, every second...
   more expectations in the first Half
more pensive that it is going to be
over so soon! Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
May be my devise is more troublesome to enquire about, 
That creates my day to utter a little bit longer.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory 

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
The day you can expect any 
unexpected thing to happen.
Raining Since Morning...
Guests ... Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory 

Batul Hafiji

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #Surprise

read more
She was welcomed with warm greetings and cheers. The shine in her eyes, her happy glowing face, said it all! Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordsundaystory 

#quotesbybatulhafiji
 #surprise
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification