Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best promisein2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best promisein2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love promise quotes in hindi, how to follow up like a pro, i promise to always love you letter, dil vich tere liye time kadke karda main promise milan, happy promise day my love,

• 22 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Broken by many
Kept by none  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Unspoken, unwritten, yet its for keeps
The heart will hold it all, even when in grief Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
So many buds flowered
They found the right nutrients Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines 

Chitra Iyer

read more
The pen shalt not stop
The words will continue to talk
 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines 

Chitra Iyer

read more
My words swear by it
My heart keeps it Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines 

JYOTI GUPTA

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba THE MOST POPULAR ONE😊

read more
PROMISES ARE MADE FOR BROKEN. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines 

THE MOST POPULAR ONE😊

Scorpio Lady

#secondquote in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Promise me that you stay till my Last breath! #secondquote in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Chandra Sekhar

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
➡️ Saturn transit on natal planets..

▶️When Saturn transits over natal Sun
father of the native may have a bad period in life,there may be problems between the native
and his/ her father or problems through
government officials, name and fame of person goes down ..

▶️ When natal Saturn transits over Moon then mother of the native may face many troubles, the native will go through a bad phase in life. There may be some change in the professional field and change of place or travel 

▶️ When Saturn transits over natal Mars, the brother of the native, and husband in case of female native may face troubles. native should be careful with unexpected events . He may buy land property, when mars is weak they can face accidents or injuries 

▶️ When Saturn transits of natal Mercury , there
may be ceremonies in the house, the native
may earn awards or degrees in academic
career ,new career opportunities.

▶️ When Saturn transits over natal Jupiter,
the native may get a job or promotion. This
will be a smooth period in his professional
life., good events in native life 

▶️ When Saturn transits over natal Venus the
male native may get married. There will be
monetary gains, buying of vehicle Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Sweety PIe💚

719 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where promises are made to be broken,
without any hope every atoms within me will loves you forever.. #719 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul 
 #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines 

Gayathri

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines #yqbaba #yqdidi My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We will always provide you best and love unconditionally
Thought,felt and done by parents right from when we are born Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #promisein2lines #yqbaba #yqdidi

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification