Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardictionary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardictionary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

I am as lonely as you are. Write a letter to #deardictionary for #yolewrimo i.e. YourQuote Letter Writing Month. #dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more

First of all let me thank you for teaching me many new words. You are one of my closest friend from childhood till now as I'm carrying you wherever I go.  You  have become archaic as  google search online and many other sites came into picture. You helped me many times in writing quotes, poems and stories. Thank you for your endless cooperation....... I am as lonely as you are. Write a letter to #deardictionary for #yolewrimo i.e. YourQuote Letter Writing Month.

#dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

Siã

Welcome to the Day 28 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Write and dedicate a letter to dictionary. #letters #deardictionary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eeya

read more
Are you sleeping??
Please get updated.
The meaning of love, trust, belief, promise...etc.
Have changed!!!  Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Write and dedicate a letter to dictionary. #letters #deardictionary #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#eeya

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 28 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Write and dedicate a letter to dictionary. #letters #deardictionary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
tell the meaning of my life Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Write and dedicate a letter to dictionary. #letters #deardictionary #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Welcome to the Day 28 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Write and dedicate a letter to dictionary. #letters #deardictionary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are just like an umbrella in the rains, to play hide and seek . When at the crossroads you help me out. You are indeed a saviour for a naive writer  like me. Thanks buddy for being by my side
stay connected!
wishing you loads of words !😊 Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Nitesh Prajapati

Welcome to the Day 28 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Write and dedicate a letter to dictionary. #letters #deardictionary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #Gulzar

read more
I thank the person who created the dictionary. And with the help of which we can create poetry using good words.  Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #gulzar

Ami

read more
When I’m with you I get oblivious of the world
Flipping through your pages vitaminizes my vocabulary
Your pile of words poignantly strikes a chord
And the multitude enhances my lexicon semantically 

Your words are the attire of my feelings, my medium
Through which my abstract thoughts are concretized
 Pronunciation, etymology, spelling, phrase and idiom
The channels through which my language is aggrandized
 Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
You are getting obese day by day. 
Please do some exercise regularly. 

Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
You have been a special contribution in my life. From childhood till today, I have got to learn some new words. Earlier you were our school bag or study table in the form of a book. Now you have come to the screen of desktop and mobile in form of softcopy because of the world of internet, where we can quickly see any new word and its meaning anywhere.
      Thank you for every words which we have learnt from you throughout life. Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Thara nanjunda sastry

read more
You are the source of reference
Print or electronic are your forms
You give us the listing alphabetically
And make us to search systematically
You teach us pronunciations
Different forms of functions
We learnt one word a day
Though difficult but a different way
To enrich the knowledge we learn etymologies
and also syntatic & idiomatic phrases
to the words of one language 
Provide meanings  in another language
Make  us to feel comfortable
Enhance charm one to double Welcome to the Day 28 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification