Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqpdailychallenge    Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqpdailychallenge    Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqp, hai woon dai, dai purusha i love you da 720, dai purusha i love you da, cancer daily love horoscope,

• 6 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Sweta

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚 ✍Collab with our prompt #yqp2linerquotes ✍Maintain the hashtags. ✍Write and inspire others. ✔You can also share your prompts, pictures and sketches by using the "giveadvicepoet786" #YourQuoteAndMine #poet786  #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786   #yqpdailychallenge   

read more
At times I  find solace in solitude but at the same time long for a company;
For, people say I am moody and I say it's just the inconsistency of my life. A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚
✍Collab with our prompt #yqp2linerquotes

✍Maintain the hashtags.

✍Write and inspire others.

✔You can also share your prompts, pictures and sketches by using the "giveadvicepoet786"

Sweta

Marvelling what the blooms and the atrocious weather symbolize, Bloom ~her Atrocities ~demons. A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚 ✍Collab with our prompt #yqpflowerbg poet786  #yqp786 collabchallengewithpoet786   yqpdailychallenge    #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
And they blossomed again, rebuffing how cruel the weather is;
They smiled to conceal the ambience with enticing fragrance;
But very shortly, the atrocious weather wrecked them up;
The petals were shattered; but whispered to blossom again. Marvelling what the blooms and the atrocious weather symbolize,
Bloom ~her
Atrocities ~demons.

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚
✍Collab with our prompt #yqpflowerbg

#poet786  #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786   #yqpdailychallenge       #YourQuoteAndMine

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpwhenyourlips 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786 #yqpdailychallenge   

read more
I feel 
Yes you'll be always mine nd
My chase of my life is with you A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpwhenyourlips

🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜

🍒Must use the #poet786 

🍒Maintain all the hashtags.

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpchoosetoshine 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786 #yqpdailychallenge   

read more
Please give me a chance babee
Let me come closer to you
 A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpchoosetoshine

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpbookbg 🍒Collab with our background and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786 #yqpdailychallenge   

read more
A wild house is inviting you to get distracted from your lovely life. Don't get excited ND move on..... A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpbookbg

🍒Collab with our background and share your thoughts💜

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpdontcookafakestories 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786 #yqpdailychallenge   

read more
Fake is always 
Dangerous.
May drag you to
Any dragon to spoil 
You ND your life. A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpdontcookafakestories

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqphappinessisallabout 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786 #yqpdailychallenge   

read more
Not only you
Bt about your
 SURROUNDINGS  A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqphappinessisallabout

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚 ✍Collab with our teacher's day background #yqptdbackground ✍Maintain the hashtags. ✍Write and inspire others. ✔You can also share your prompts, pictures and sketches by using the "giveadvicepoet786" #YourQuoteAndMine #poet786  #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786   #yqpdailychallenge   

read more
'N' no. Of books 
'N' no. Of pens
'N' no. Of teachers 
'N' no. Of classmates 
'N' no. Of exams
'N' no. of report cards
'N' no. Of  friends 
Wat not school gave more to everyone 
ND teachers gave life to everyone in form of good education nd discipline  A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💚💚
✍Collab with our teacher's  day background #yqptdbackground

✍Maintain the hashtags.

✍Write and inspire others.

✔You can also share your prompts, pictures and sketches by using the "giveadvicepoet786"

Madhu Jain

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpnwebeginningislike 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786 #yqpdailychallenge   

read more
fresh pattern of ideology 
with karmic action.  A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpnwebeginningislike

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Madhu Jain

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpinnerbeautyneeds 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #collabchallengewithpoet786 #yqpdailychallenge   

read more
it's more graceful
with beautiful heart 
and peaceful mind. A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpinnerbeautyneeds 

🍒Must use the #poet786 

loader
Home
Explore
Events