Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BackToBlack Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BackToBlack Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, i love you to the stars and back quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, true love comes back, breaking up and getting back together quotes,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. Complete this quote in your own words, “We only said goodbye with words I died a hundred time, you go back to her and I go back to black...” ― Amy Winehouse, Back to Black #BackToBlack #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
but somewhere in chest,
they exists. Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. 

Complete this quote in your own words,
“We only said goodbye with words I died a hundred time, you go back to her and I go back to black...”  ― Amy Winehouse, Back to Black

#BackToBlack

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine

Blue Butterfly

The cosmos conspired, 
when they made love.
The rains 
used to whisper their tales, back then. 
Alas ! even the weather-man 
mocks at them, now. #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #cosmoslove #rainoflove #backtoblack

Shubhajit Sen

Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. Complete this quote in your own words, “We only said goodbye with words I died a hundred time, you go back to her and I go back to black...” ― Amy Winehouse, Back to Black #BackToBlack #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

read more
It brings a smile on my face everytym i think about our goodbyes...

We say it somewhat around 35- 40 times a day atleast!!!
But for how long does this good bye remains between us???
Let me say that. They are just for a few minutes. 
Because we truly know the meaning of good bye :- GOOD TO BE WITH YOU EVERYTIME....
 And 
That's why our goodbyes are never for permanent .... Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. 

“We only said goodbye with words I died a hundred time, you go back to her and I go back to black...”  ― Amy Winehouse, Back to Black

#BackToBlack

Snigdha Agrawal

Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. Complete this quote in your own words, “We only said goodbye with words I died a hundred time, you go back to her and I go back to black...” ― Amy Winehouse, Back to Black #BackToBlack #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
which hung in the air
like fragrant smoke curls
from incense sticks Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. 

#BackToBlack

shefa tahreen

Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. Complete this quote in your own words, “We only said goodbye with words I died a hundred time, you go back to her and I go back to black...” ― Amy Winehouse, Back to Black #BackToBlack #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine #lostlove #LastWords #lostwords

read more
But....there was something else deep inside which was enormously insisting not to 'let go'... There was flood of tears yet to come out of that two pairs of eyes which was speaking some unsaid words to each other which the lips failed to express.. Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. 

#BackToBlack

Juhi Grover

read more
We only said goodbye with words,
But remains forever each other'hearts,
When anywhere mentioned me,
Palpitates fastly  your heart beats,
And when mentioned you,
Palpitates fastly my heart beats. Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. 

#BackToBlack

Impeccable Words

Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. Complete this quote in your own words, “We only said goodbye with words I died a hundred time, you go back to her and I go back to black...” ― Amy Winehouse, Back to Black #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #yqbaba #erotica #yqchallenge #yqpowrimo #BackToBlack

read more
But, I still rest in your arms . Desire of my heart takes, me to holy fantasies of you.
I get the cravings of nudges in 
darkling nights,which are restless without you.

Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. 

#collabchallenge #yourquoteandmine
#yourquotes
#yqbaba

Suparas Jain

read more
But the conversation still goes 
on in minds. Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. 

#BackToBlack

Yukti Verma

Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. Complete this quote in your own words, “We only said goodbye with words I died a hundred time, you go back to her and I go back to black...” ― Amy Winehouse, Back to Black #BackToBlack #yqstory #yquote #yqwriters #yqtale #yqqoutes #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Our breaths were still entangled... Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. 

#BackToBlack
#yqstory #yquote #yqwriters #yqtale #yqqoutes

Mohit Bhardwaj

read more
Because you never left my heart Today is Amy Winehouse's birthday. She was a singer. Her voice was magic. Her death on the other hand was tragic. 

#BackToBlack

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification