Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontsurrender Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontsurrender Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about don t wanna fall in love song, dont give up on me, don t interfere in others life quotes, dont be shy my honey, don t stop until you re proud author,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Bad Poet

Sometimes, acceptance is enough.
Just like the day accepts the light.
And the dark accepts the night.
Going through phases, together.
Yet forever apart.
Doing what's needed even when,
both keep hurting in thier hearts.

Sometimes, acceptance is all that there is.
Of broken hearts, of broken restarts.
Of days and nights, of light and dark.
Of you and me, playing our parts.

In this muse, forever with me,
In some muse, forever apart.
 #muses #badpoet #morningmuse #december #dontsurrender #judaai #dhyaan #sahihai

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Keep smiling even though the situation is demanding. It will give an assurance of not surrounding. #smilealways #problemsarepartoflife #facewithasmile #dontsurrender #bestronginyourmind #youarethebestversionofyourself #challengeyourself #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Every Rock will tend to break after putting good amount of effort. It is always good to break down, but keep fighting and never give up.  #nevergiveup #fightforyourself #dontsurrender #thinkpositive #bestrong #putyourefforts #dontcomplain #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

There will be times when we feel Lonely,
But that's the time which helps us to bounce back Strongly,
Pause, Think, Be smart and take decisions Wisely. #dontsurrender #bestrongalways #loneliness_kills #thinksmart #betterlife #gooddaysarecoming #takedecisionswisely #pawangrequotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification