Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Muses Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Muses Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about muses meaning in hindi, muses meaning in english, musescore 3, muses means, muses meaning,

• 302 Followers
  • 828 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete

mute video

Deepa Deepa

My eyes have become my shoulders I'm tired of carrying the world in them My nose has become my legs It's running and I have no control over it My love, can't you feel my fear If I don't end, the world will #cinemagraph #yqmuse #Muses #yqmuses #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
To accept whatever you see without shedding tears..... My eyes have become my shoulders
I'm tired of carrying the world in them
My nose has become my legs
It's running and I have no control over it
My love, can't you feel my fear
If I don't end, the world will

#cinemagraph #yqmuse #muses  #yqmuses #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Uvarani jaganathan

"I've always wanted to write about how I don't know how to ride a bicycle, how I remember people's eyelashes better than what they wore when they met me, how sometimes I close my eyes and imagine what it would feel like to write about all the things that make me happy like cats or books. Because I've been writing poems that are souvenirs from all the hurt. I want to collect all the fresh air around me, and write it, especially for days life makes it difficult to breathe." #yqmuse #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #Muses #alwayswantedtowrite

read more
The feelings that I never showed at right time... "I've always wanted to write about how I don't know how to ride a bicycle, how I remember people's eyelashes better than what they wore when they met me, how sometimes I close my eyes and imagine what it would feel like to write about all the things that make me happy like cats or books. 

Because I've been writing poems that are souvenirs from all the hurt. 
I want to collect all the fresh air around me, and write it, especially for days life makes it difficult to breathe."

#yqmuse #musingtime

Sanchali Desai

When beginnings end without a middle I become suspicious I fill the gap with questions until it overflows with answers I feel complete when beginnings shakes hands with the endings The middle is the touch. #Collab #napowrimo22 #beginmiddleend #yqmuse #yqmuses #Muses #muse #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
 I fill the gaps with uncertainty of what if 
 When beginnings end without a middle
I become suspicious
I fill the gap with questions
until it overflows with answers
I feel complete when beginnings shakes hands with the endings
The middle is the touch. 

#collab #napowrimo22 #beginmiddleend #yqmuse #yqmuses #muses #muse #YourQuoteAndMine

Disclosed Heart

What would your life be like in a parallel universe? #yqmuse #Collab #Muses #inaparalleluniverse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are like the parallel line 
Being so near 
But living forever apart  What would your life be like in a parallel universe?

#yqmuse #collab #muses #inaparalleluniverse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

I wanna be at a place where there are more clouds than people I wanna be at a place where laws are neither written or spoken I wanna be at a place where the only currency that matters is kindness I am stuck here and the here is rummaging through my sanity #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #musingtime #Muses #yqmuses #iwannabeataplace

read more
 Where we feel pleasant like
Nature and is tonic 
to the most busy ones I wanna be at a place
where there are more clouds than people
I wanna be at a place
where laws are neither written or spoken
I wanna be at a place
where the only currency that matters is kindness

I am stuck here and the here is rummaging through my sanity

Monisha Biswas

Instead of a beginning here's an ending for your collab. #theend #yqmuse #Muses #suffixcollab #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Virus's devastation is proving that we are near to the end of the earth.
And we are the victims of this end. Instead of a beginning here's an ending for your collab. 

#theend #yqmuse #muses #suffixcollab #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Monisha Biswas

Let's try this again. This collab instead of giving you a beginning, gives you an ending. #suffixcollab #yqmuse #iamfine #Muses #coronavirus #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Though I have lots of tensions in my mind always stuck in like bees
Still I use to say Let's try this again. This collab instead of giving you a beginning, gives you an ending. 

#suffixcollab #yqmuse #iamfine #muses #coronavirus #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Monisha Biswas

If I was not a poet, I'd not be alive. Let's say if I were alive and if if I were not a poet, I'd be normal. Normal enough to share my life with people and not paper. #Collab #yqmuse #Muses #musings #ifiwasnotapoet #ifiwerenotapoet #WorldPoetryDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Probably I would become a mental patient
Because all my fears,anxiety and worst experiences would mix together and become violent. If I was not a poet, I'd not be alive.
Let's say if I were alive and if
if I were not a poet, I'd be normal. Normal enough to share my life with people and not paper. 

#collab #yqmuse #muses #musings #ifiwasnotapoet #ifiwerenotapoet #worldpoetryday #YourQuoteAndMine

Monisha Biswas

The last message I sent to a certain someone. #comehere #missyou #yqmuse #Muses #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
To breath... The last message I sent to a certain someone. 

#comehere #missyou #yqmuse #muses #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification