Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best calm_soul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best calm_soul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about calm noises to help you sleep, keep calm and love sports, calm noises to sleep, keep calm and love posters 10, keep calm and love a 10,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Abi Lakshmi✍

Why are we always after thriving, striving, surviving ,achieving,attacking,proving?
Why can't we be Just Quiet?  #quiet 
#silent 
#calm_soul

Meenakshi Sethi

Good morning. As the weekend nears, it's time to reflect on what truly gives you peace. Where have you #foundpeace so far in life? Collab on this #cinemagraph and share. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wingsofpoetry #peace #Stillness #calm_soul

read more
In aloofness 
Where power to steal my serenity 
I gave to no one
There was a vast pond of calming thoughts 
I could swim in it as long as I wished 
Keeping heavy burdens of life aside
Letting the soft water submerge me fully
In between 
Floating above worry and tensions 
Just listening to inside music 
I found my peace
But aloofness is now a rare commodity 
Shackles of life binding me to responsibilities 
Unapologetically!

Good morning. As the weekend nears, it's time to reflect on what truly gives you peace. Where have you #foundpeace so far in life? Collab on this #cinemagraph and share. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wingsofpoetry #peace #stillness #calm_soul

Devyani Chugadia

If you are night person, 
Then this beautiful chaand give you a little sparkle to think brighter..  #moon 
#chaand 
#thoughts 
#nightperson 
#calm_soul 
#loveit

Pawan Kumar Garimella

In any sort of situation, one can succeed if we are calm, composed and has clear vision to achieve the result. Luck favours, but there should be willingness to roar. #dhoniretired #craftyminds #clearvision #winningattitude #calm_soul #myheroforever  #myidolmyinspiration #pawangrequotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification