Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Stillness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Stillness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about quietness and stillness, stillness speaks quotes, stillness quotes, success through stillness, strength in stillness,

• 19 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Prem Anand Nallathambi

Prem Anand Nallathambi

Anmol Singh

What’s left in me that keeps me alive
Once dead, soul left no hope to revive
Striving to live yet I thrive to die
Can’t live anymore, such a beautiful lie
Mind is getting numb and limbs getting week
Was I such a dumb or was I a reek?
The soul is up the throat trying to hold it inside
Vision is narrowed down no more torment to abide
Ears are ringing loud yet in silence I sleep
Wandering to myself should have I taken the leap
No more tears are left and the heart is devoid
Hence I laugh at times to fill up the void
Face is carved with a smile A pretentious one
All words I say are merely a pun
Left with flesh and bones I am finally done. #deadinside #numb #stillness #tired #कहानीसोरहीहै #किरदार

Anmol Singh

ज़िंदगी में उतार-चढ़ाव ना जाने कितने आते हैं, हमें टूट कर बिखर जाना ही आता है. बस एक सवाल कि जो ख़ुश हैं, आख़िर वो क्या सीक्रेट दबा कर बैठे हैं. डिप्रेशन है सबकी लाइफ़ में, मेरी लाइफ़ में भी! कुछ ऐसी बातें होती हैं, जिन्हें आप अपने ख़ास लोगों को भी बता नहीं पाते हैं और उन्हें दिल में एक़दम गहराई तक दबा कर ताला लगा लेते हैं और जब अकेले होते हैं तो उस संदूक को खोल कर घाव हरा कर लेते हैं. आख़िर ऐसा क्यों होता है कि एक बात आप चाह कर भी किसी को बता नहीं पाते! क्या उस वक़्त आपके हर अच्छे-बुरे काम में आपके साथ खड़े होने वाले लोग आपके लिए पराए हो जाते हैं? 
बस एक हिम्मत नहीं जुट पाती! अपनी लाइफ़ में कई बार फ़ेल होने के बाद भी अगर हम खड़े हैं, तो इसके पीछे कोई चमत्कारी शक्ति नहीं, बस उन लोगों का भरोसा है. हम उठेंगे हर बार, सुबह की सूरज की तरह! पर शाम होते ढल जाने के लिए नहीं, बल्कि किसी तस्वीर में क़ैद होकर दुनिया की सभी ख़ूबसूरत दीवारों पर सुबह की रौशनी बिखेरने को!

बस इतना ही था! #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #longform #hindi #life #stillness

Anmol Singh

What’s left in me that keeps me alive
Once dead, soul left no hope to revive
Striving to live yet I thrive to die
Can’t live anymore, such a beautiful lie
Mind is getting numb and limbs getting week
Was I such a dumb or was I a reek?
The soul is up the throat trying to hold it inside
Vision is narrowed down no more torment to abide
Ears are ringing loud yet in silence I sleep
Wandering to myself should have I taken the leap
No more tears are left and the heart is devoid
Hence I laugh at times to fill up the void
Face is carved with a smile A pretentious one
All words I say are merely a pun
Left with flesh and bones I am finally done. #deadinside #numb #stillness #tired #कहानीसोरहीहै #किरदार

Anmol Singh

ज़िंदगी में उतार-चढ़ाव ना जाने कितने आते हैं, हमें टूट कर बिखर जाना ही आता है. बस एक सवाल कि जो ख़ुश हैं, आख़िर वो क्या सीक्रेट दबा कर बैठे हैं. डिप्रेशन है सबकी लाइफ़ में, मेरी लाइफ़ में भी! कुछ ऐसी बातें होती हैं, जिन्हें आप अपने ख़ास लोगों को भी बता नहीं पाते हैं और उन्हें दिल में एक़दम गहराई तक दबा कर ताला लगा लेते हैं और जब अकेले होते हैं तो उस संदूक को खोल कर घाव हरा कर लेते हैं. आख़िर ऐसा क्यों होता है कि एक बात आप चाह कर भी किसी को बता नहीं पाते! क्या उस वक़्त आपके हर अच्छे-बुरे काम में आपके साथ खड़े होने वाले लोग आपके लिए पराए हो जाते हैं? 
बस एक हिम्मत नहीं जुट पाती! अपनी लाइफ़ में कई बार फ़ेल होने के बाद भी अगर हम खड़े हैं, तो इसके पीछे कोई चमत्कारी शक्ति नहीं, बस उन लोगों का भरोसा है. हम उठेंगे हर बार, सुबह की सूरज की तरह! पर शाम होते ढल जाने के लिए नहीं, बल्कि किसी तस्वीर में क़ैद होकर दुनिया की सभी ख़ूबसूरत दीवारों पर सुबह की रौशनी बिखेरने को!

बस इतना ही था! #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #longform #hindi #life #stillness

Varadhan P M

If you successfully bring

Thoughts to the Silence zone

And Movements to Stillness...

That's Meditation! 

Good night 🙏 #thoughts #silence #movement #stillness #meditation

Hemalatha G

When nothingness extracts the meaning of stillness... #yqbaba #oneliner #twoliner #Rhetoric life #nothingness #Stillness #newwritersclub

read more
It becomes deafening when hushed nothingness 
whispers in the crevices of broken stillness. When nothingness extracts the meaning of stillness...

#YQbaba #oneliner #twoliner #rhetoric #life #nothingness #stillness #newwritersclub

Bad Poet

*Hotel California* The sunlight rains beautiful The green on the cottonwood glistens divine Little children on the verandah play pocket carrom The elder brother being one exception Mother talks casually on the phone about an old woman nearing her death I know the old woman #Death #poetic #Stillness #badpoet #themoments

read more
I don't care if it is/was innocent desire or plain stupidity
To find home in someone's body

(full poem in caption)

[you must be as crazy as me if you find something beautiful in this poem] *Hotel California*

The sunlight rains beautiful
The green on the cottonwood glistens divine
Little children on the verandah play pocket carrom
The elder brother being one exception
Mother talks casually on the phone about an old woman nearing her death
I know the old woman

Meenakshi Sethi

Good morning. As the weekend nears, it's time to reflect on what truly gives you peace. Where have you #foundpeace so far in life? Collab on this #cinemagraph and share. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wingsofpoetry #peace #Stillness #calm_soul

read more
In aloofness 
Where power to steal my serenity 
I gave to no one
There was a vast pond of calming thoughts 
I could swim in it as long as I wished 
Keeping heavy burdens of life aside
Letting the soft water submerge me fully
In between 
Floating above worry and tensions 
Just listening to inside music 
I found my peace
But aloofness is now a rare commodity 
Shackles of life binding me to responsibilities 
Unapologetically!

Good morning. As the weekend nears, it's time to reflect on what truly gives you peace. Where have you #foundpeace so far in life? Collab on this #cinemagraph and share. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wingsofpoetry #peace #stillness #calm_soul
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification