Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best perceptionmatters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best perceptionmatters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jamuna nagar kahan per hai, 150km to miles per hour, unclear perception hard to express, per se meaning, mujhmein per kyun band karte ho pani lyrics,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

#Time #perceptionmatters #yqbaba Nikhila Peri This quote is inspired from something I heard somewhere...don't exactly remember,so I can't stake claim for its originality...

read more
Perception matters

It is said time passes by...

In reality it is the mortals who 
pass ... #time
#perceptionmatters
#yqbaba
Nikhila Peri 
This quote is inspired from something I heard somewhere...don't exactly remember,so I can't stake claim for  its originality...

Richa Vedpathak

#logicalthinking #perceptionmatters #result_of_d_life Loop is going while my life is well to do with my logic, But break and value of output give my satisfaction to divert me to contentment of resultant of my actions.

read more
Loop is going while my life is well to do with my logic,
But break and value of output give my satisfaction to divert me to contentment of resultant of my actions. #logicalthinking #perceptionmatters #result_of_d_life 
Loop is going while my life is well to do with my logic,
But break and value of output give my satisfaction to divert me to contentment of resultant of my actions.

Akthari Begum

The perception 
Decides where is
Appreciation.   #paidstory 
#perception  #perceptionmatters #quotes 
#yqquotes #yourquote #trending  #igwriters

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Perception is the biggest Obstruction in our Progression. Don't look everything through lens. #perceptionmatters #dontjudge #dontlookthroughlens #givechancetoeveryone #doubts_creates_distance #dontjumptoconclusions #notallweseearetrue #pawangrequotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification