Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best musicforever Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best musicforever Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about world love music, hum sath sath hai music, sad music quotes, chuck berry rock and roll music, mirpuri college of music,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

saranya s

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Dear friend, 
I spoke to you though u didn't care me, 
I apologized myself though my mistake is not there comparing to yours, I requested putting away my ego, 
I thought to mingle with u and make u to understand me, but what u gave in return is just a careless look at me, which made me cry 😭. 
Until you understand me I keep speaking to u. 
True friendship forever.  Friendship forever #friendsforever #truelife  #truefeelings #musiclove #musicforever #freedommeans #freestylepoetry

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Sometimes, we feel, Music has lost the voice. It's the impact that is created by the legends with their work grant the respect across the world.
 #spbalasubramaniam #spbforever #greatsinger #musicforlife #musicforever #restinpeacesir #thanksforthememories #pawangrequotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification