Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best freedommeans Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best freedommeans Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about maine pyar kiya ringtone i love you mp3 free download, to follow the lord and find freedom lyrics, library near me to study free, kadam to rakho kashi me free download, love forever love is free,

• 36 Followers
  • 49 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bharat Bhushan pathak

mute video

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #freedommeans #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

read more
Living my life without anybody's interference #Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#freedommeans #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Freedom to be yourself 
No escape, no fear, no restrictions...
Free like a bird! #Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqchallenge

read more
living in my own world where
no one has control over the other....  #Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqchallenge

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #myworldofthoughts #myworldofdreams

read more
where I can be 
my ownself,
where I can breathe
without any suffocations,
I can be free as a bird,
I can fly with my imaginations,
I can fall in love and make love,
be in my world of colours 
and can be that small toddler,
I was,once...
 #Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes  
#myworldofthoughts 
#myworldofdreams

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

read more
I do what I want to do in my way and in a better way ..  I do not allow anyone to disturb my feelings I just ignore them , and live like free bird 🤓
But yes also  only i am responsible for my all action 😊 #Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Sonali Deshmukh

#Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote #thirdquote #thirdquote

read more
Freedom is the essence of Responsibility 

It is the right to exercise your choice.

You are either entitled or accountable for the consequences of the actions chosen in the name of freedom.

Exercise responsibly and relish and explore this flavour of Freedom.

-Sonali Deshmukh  #Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote  #thirdquote  #thirdquote

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Breath in and out with a smile,
Enjoying the nature without 
Any restrictions... #Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
Freedom according to me is not the Right to do whatever we want....
It's an opportunity to do what is right.... #Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
To speak aloud my views
without fear of being labelled
anti-national or killed. #Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification