Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 20wordlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 20wordlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oli sae 20w 50 api sl jaso ma 10, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, getis ord gi,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Shree

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That day...
Unexpectedly...
Life emerged as rainbow 
on blue sky! Giggles & dreams, snuggles.... cuddles... rosy smiles...
Remained untouched everafter....!— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory

Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Krish Vj

She sacrificed her whole life to save her lover's life. she isn't dead, she live in my heart as feelings Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She sacrificed her whole life to save her lover's life. she isn't dead, she live in my heart as feelings — % & She sacrificed her whole life to save her lover's life. she isn't dead, she live in my heart as feelings 

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the old bench on the way 
the sole witness to my silence 
the autumn leaves understood 
the unspoken words within
— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory

Anuj Jain

read more
He dashed towards the temple. 
But you claim you're an atheist, she laughed at him standing behind her in queue. — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory

Nishtha Goswami

read more
In a parallel world,
a story has unfurled,
that has us together,
till the end, forever.

But in parallel world. — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Love was amazing until the day I faced its reality.
My soul cried in grief, my heart sank with brutality.
— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory

Rahul Apne

read more
वो कहती है सब ठीक हो जाएगा एक दिन
और मैं भूल कर सभी मुश्किलें  कहता हूँ..
हाँ सच में!
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory

Kamlesh Gupta

read more
ख़ामोश सी जिंदगी में तुम आए
जी भरकर मोहब्बत किया
और फिर से अकेला छोड़ गए
यही शिकायत है तुमसे Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory

Arpita Mohanty

read more
She was his first love
He proposed
She accepted,
He planned future of togetherness
She made the togetherness to the touchwoods.— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory

Arpita Mohanty

read more
She was his first love
He proposed
She accepted,
He planned future of togetherness
She made the togetherness to the touchwoods.— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #20wordlovestory

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification