Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearbed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearbed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Welcome to the Day 17 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Collab and dedicate a letter to your bed. #letters #dearbed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I want to be with you all the time
But that's not possible enough Welcome to the Day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collab and dedicate a letter to your bed. #letters #dearbed #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Welcome to the Day 17 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Collab and dedicate a letter to your bed. #letters #dearbed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Narrow yourself 
To make us closer.
 Welcome to the Day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Chetna Gupta

read more
Every morning when I wake up, you take me into your arms and comfort me. You force me to stay, you just won't let go.

And today I confess, that leaving you is indeed the hardest part of my day. Welcome to the Day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Silvi Gupta

read more
I love you so much that I always want to stay with you and hence I always feel asleep.

(Pata nahi itni neend aati kaha se hai🤦) Welcome to the Day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Presha

read more
No matter wherever I go... I'll always always return back to you!
You are the place where I get peace and comfort...and life without you is just unimaginable!
I guess you and pillow are the ones who have seen the real me... you have witnessed my restless nights, painful days and wandering evenings!
My most favourite time is the afternoon... after taking lunch... lying on you with my phone... that's heaven... that's the time I look forward to all day! Welcome to the Day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
I love your hugs & cuddles,
You comfort my body instantly.

You shared my cramps of laughter,
& the dampness of my sorrows.

You relax my weekend
& charge my weekdays.

I love your invite at night 
But hate your push in the morning.

My dear bed you are my that friend
Whose interaction if in limits benefits 
But if overused can be a curse. Welcome to the Day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Varadhan P M

read more

You are decorated on Nuptials
as well as on Coffins.. Alas!
For no fault of yours you are referred to as Death bed.. The patient is to be
blamed not you!
  There's a great demand for you in
Hospitals.. and in Night Trains..
No one likes to be Bedridden..
  Even the River or Ocean has a bed!
We need a space to stretch our legs..
   No bugs or fleas please 🥺 Welcome to the Day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Madhav Jha

Welcome to the Day 17 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Collab and dedicate a letter to your bed. #letters #dearbed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba with.... #wotd #closet

read more
let me deb it and be on your covers so that i can sleep well  due to my mind not been in a state to stagnate and is sick a tired off. So if bedsheet arises and closet over me then maybe there be some surprise to happen that i do not know in reality to happen next but it pretends to be sleepy and drowsy now and before and then. Welcome to the Day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba with....
#wotd #closet

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 17 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Collab and dedicate a letter to your bed. #letters #dearbed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
It's not easy for everyone
 to rest on you easily .  Welcome to the Day 17 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Shalini J.

Study table, personal dining, indoor playground, and most importantly holds you at the end of the day, a bed is a home inside a home. Write a letter to #dearbed on 3rd day of #yolewrimo i.e. YourQuote Letter Writing Month. #dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
Let's exchange vows of a lifetime knot,
Glued to each other till it gets overrated! Study table, personal dining, indoor playground, and most importantly holds you at the end of the day, a bed is a home inside a home. 

Write a letter to #dearbed on 3rd day of #yolewrimo i.e. YourQuote Letter Writing Month. 

#dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dost
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification