Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstpunishment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstpunishment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reuniting with first love quotes, gifts to say i love you for the first time, first love quotes and sayings for him, first love and second love quotes, love shayari fir mohabbat ke naam,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Protesting Mind 💎

Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about your #firstpunishment. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
I was very young and I didn’t want to eat eggs. Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, talk about your #firstpunishment. #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind

Aahaan

Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about your #firstpunishment. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I lied.  Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about your #firstpunishment. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the fault was not mine.
Well if not tattling the names of the perpetrators of the crime is a crime then yes I was guilty too.
Lucky I was that never was punished by anyone at home, the punishment meted out was in school by the PTI in the form of  caning on the tender backside. 
But loyalty with classmates was stronger that no names were ever taken in spite of this stinging blow that was the first of the many to follow later. Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Ashish Mishra

read more
I hide and ran away from home with friends. Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Varadhan P M

read more

I refused to tell a lie to cover up
 Others  misbehaviour in the classroom.
Seventh grade Science class 4th period
Everyone was hungry A bench before me
two boys were munching chapathies, from one lunch box! Master smelt it
As usual all kept mum, no one budged
Master starting asking our bench. One of us must have noticed it. When my turn
came boys from behind were poking
me with a compus ! I got wild and proclaimed the truth. After the class I was beaten. Then I took a Vow to tell the truth always.. doing it till today Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Aditi Mishra

read more
I was not done my homework.. Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
I was in childhood
Because i am most naughty and didn't play in one place Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Sayam Shah

Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about your #firstpunishment. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqbaba #inspirationalquotes

read more
I went to help the needy ones on the

Road midnight in the rains without

Informing my parents during my

Secondary school🥺 Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#yqquotes #yqdidi #yqbaba #inspirationalquotes

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I have given ₹100 to my a poor friend for purchasing sweater in winter without permission of parents in grade 4. Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Shravan Goud

read more
I was punished for first time in 6th when
 I written  english questions and answers
 in Cursive writing ie 4th abcd. Because I
 am studying in hindi medium. The teacher
 become angry and punished me. But
 headmistress came and given me gift 
and motivated me. Welcome to the Day 26 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification