Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mywordsmyhashtag Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mywordsmyhashtag Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mywords firefox extension, mywords firefox, mywords-angol nyelvtan, myword birlasoft.com, mywo,

• 8 Followers
  • 144 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Naveen Mittal

If the plan doesn't work, change the plan but never the goal. #mywordsmyhashtag #writings

Giftsy Dorcas

💗Loves Beat:006💗
Each time I utter your name,
I fall in love with your name,
I don't feel any shame,
As I proclaim my love's name,
I fall a little deeper,
I'm glad your my heart's keeper,
I'm no more a weeper,
As you became my harbour,
You are my every breath,
Until I meet death. #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub #wordtrail #lovegdoc #mywordsmyhashtag  #yqquote #love

Giftsy Dorcas

💗Loves Beat:005💗

Your Love like dew drops moistens my parched heart,
Your Love like sugar cubes flavours my bland part,
Your Love like fire flies lightens my dark path,
Your Love like atom parts fill my vacant spots,
Your Love ignites me in infinite hues and shades. #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #yqbaba #newwritersclub #mywordsmyhashtag #lovegdoc

Giftsy Dorcas

**Pointer:OO4**

There is a fire within you,
stir the embers into passion and surely you will burn bright. #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #newwritersclub #fire #motivation #mywordsmyhashtag #gdoc

Giftsy Dorcas

Just then she heard a loud thud sound and screams of mama.. Her heart pace racing and her mind filled with horrid pictures. "What could have happened?" she wondered, running towards the direction of the voice. Her brain and body were in coordination for once. She ran in a flash. Outside it took some time to register what had happened...The gate was left open, her kids were missing.. Again a scream mama.. She quickened her pace and went outside the gate.. What she saw will haunt her for the rest #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqstory #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #mywordsmyhashtag

read more
          *****WORDS JUST FAIL*****

Funny how in life we tend to laugh in the most serious moments. A laughter that continues to ooze out of us when we receive word shelling... I meant scoldings from some one.. Reminiscing the incident that had taken place earlier in the day she wiped the tears that had escaped her eyelids, as she had been laughing once again..
     The long list of chores awaiting her brought her back to reality. Looking up, she noticed the hall in a mess with toys and toffee wrappers scattered all
 around. The reminder of her naughty children, adding sweet and spice to her life. She couldn't hear their noise, so she went searching for them. Calling out their names as loud as possible. "Hope the neighbours don't come asking what happened", she thought.

(Contd. IN CAPTION)
  Just then she heard a loud thud sound and screams of mama.. Her heart pace racing and her mind filled with horrid pictures. "What could have happened?" she wondered, running towards the direction of the voice.
Her brain and body were in coordination for once. She ran in a flash. Outside it took some time to register what had happened...The gate was left open, her kids were missing.. Again a scream mama.. She quickened her pace and went outside the gate.. What she saw will haunt her for the rest

Giftsy Dorcas

Lesson from an eagle, precision in performance. #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #wordtrail #newwritersclub #mywordsmyhashtag #myquotes #naturaltruthgdoc #Eagle Image credit: Google images

read more
~Natural Truth~003

Owning the sky
Riveting before a try
With eyes so sharp
Never does warp
Gracefully diving
Swiftly snacthing
What she was prying
Without any doubting
Soaring into heaven
Reminding of a cannon
Oh Eagle!! you are elegantly refine.

Lesson from an eagle, precision in performance.
#giftsydorcas #yqbaba #wordtrail #newwritersclub #mywordsmyhashtag #myquotes #naturaltruthgdoc #eagle 
Image credit: Google images

Giftsy Dorcas

💗Loves Beat:004💗

I cannot explain,
I can only exclaim,
(at) the depth of your Love.
 #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #newwritersclub #yqbaba #mywordsmyhashtag #lovegdoc

Giftsy Dorcas

**Pointer:003**

Winning and loosing
they should be just fine 
for those that dare to be different. #wordtrail #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub #mythoughts #mywordsmyhashtag  #gdoc #daretobedifferent

Giftsy Dorcas

The beauty of love..
..they say is to be in sync
You and me.. 
..we definitely do sink
Me in my depression..
..as I chose expression,
and
You in your suppression..
..as you chose rejection. #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub #wordtrail #mywordsmyhashtag #mythoughts #love

Giftsy Dorcas

Lesson from the ant, never give up no matter how tiny you are. #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #newwritersclub #mywordsmyhashtag #Ant #naturaltruthgdoc Image credit: Google images

read more
            ~Natural Truth~002

The ant
falls in a line
   searching food mine,
works in a clan
    in executing every plan,
never seems to blame
    neither quits the game,
unfazed when it fails
     always following the trail.
      Lesson from the ant, never give up no matter how tiny you are. #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #newwritersclub #mywordsmyhashtag #ant #naturaltruthgdoc
Image credit: Google images
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification