Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best simmi_writes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best simmi_writes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about simmi singh, thokdu by simmi kaur, happy birthday simmi cake, simmi sharma sushant, simmi sharma,

• 2 Followers
  • 92 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Simmi Arora

Ps. This is a whole freakin poem but I just didn't post it fully. I remember falling in love with you and even if for a slightest moment you ever feel you love me, be mine. Make me yours, not first but first. Not an option, not a choice, not a liability, just something too pure to be named. Remember to love me and I promise to respect how you never unloved a love, my love. Long time yq, long time. It's so sad to see how YQ is dying and people aren't here anymore. I miss the vibe here so much, #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #yqthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #yqrz #simmi_writes

read more
I remember falling in love with you.
Night sky and on your thoughts I was high.
You fulfilled the empty spaces,
However your words were like unsolved cases.
Listening to you whining, I fell for you but I was constantly declining.

I remember falling in love with you
Like a child learning their first steps,
Or how we find balance sheets complex.
My heart racing faster,
I knew this beautiful feeling can be a disaster. Ps. This is a whole freakin poem but I just didn't post it fully.

I remember falling in love with you and even if for a slightest moment you ever feel you love me, be mine. Make me yours, not first but first. Not an option, not a choice, not a liability, just something too pure to be named. Remember to love me and I promise to respect how you never unloved a love, my love. 

Long time yq, long time. It's so sad to see how YQ is dying and people aren't here anymore. I miss the vibe here so much,

Simmi Arora

I ran, I kept running from every question that came my way, 
Chaos, Mess, Mistakes, Assumptions- 
I kept running. I kept running. 
All I needed was to open up they say.
Drenched in my own thoughts,
Right or wrong ~ pain or cure doesn't matter now,
My pen bleeds what I envisage.
I see it's nothing, just empty.
Empty as if Im full of nothingness,
Crying as if I've lost all emotions,
Shouting as if I don't know how to whisper,
Dying as if I've died before. fictional.

Long time no see?

Simmi Arora

Random. Fictional. Just 12am thoughts. #simmi_writes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlife #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdada #yqdiary

read more
It's been a while since I slept; Peacefully 
It's been a while since I smiled; Really
It's been a while since I laughed; Actually
It's been a while since I felt; Lovely 
It's been a while since I changed; Unknowingly
It's been a while since I died; Silently 
 Random. Fictional.
Just 12am thoughts.

#simmi_writes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlife #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdada #yqdiary

Simmi Arora

Each single word stands out to be a sentence in my mind. Random shit. "Put your hand in mine You know that I want to be with you all the time You know that I won't stop until I make you mine You know that I won't stop until I make you mine #simmi_writes

read more
I sit down all blank,
Smiling stupidly,
Thinking 'Let's see how worst could life do to me'.
Overthinking,
Emotions,
Crying,
Almost dead,
Just waiting for death to make me their. Each single word stands out to be a sentence in my mind. 
Random shit.

"Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine

Simmi Arora

Just hopping on a trend (;_;) #simmi_writes #poetsareweird #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #Lines #yqdada #yqlove

read more
Poets are weird,
You find them ranting about their chaotic life
 in such an aesthetic and soothing way. Just hopping on a trend (;_;) 

#simmi_writes #poetsareweird #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #lines #yqdada #yqlove

Simmi Arora

Random. Hope it makes sense. Pokes- UTKARSH MOHAN RISHI Rushika Samyak Jain #simmi_writes #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts thoughts #yqthoughts #yqdidi #yqquotes #Dejavu

read more
Drowning in my own thoughts,
Choking on what I think of,
Suffocating it feels,
Trapped I'm,
Déjà vu,
Death. Random. Hope it makes sense.

Pokes- UTKARSH MOHAN RISHI Rushika Samyak Jain
#simmi_writes #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #thoughts #yqthoughts #yqdidi #yqquotes #dejavu

Simmi Arora

:)

#simmi_writes #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtruth #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #lie

Simmi Arora

•TUM or MEIN• Kuch tum kho, Kuch hm khehte hai, Kuch baatein adhuri hi rhene dete hai. Kuch tere ishare, Kuch mere nazro ka matkna, #mein #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqdiary #yqaestheticthoughts #simmi_writes

read more
      •TUM or MEIN•

Kuch tum kho,
Kuch hm khehte hai,
Kuch baatein adhuri hi rhene dete hai. 

Kuch tere ishare,
Kuch mere nazro ka matkna,

Simmi Arora

Just tried something started by @Thesecretpoetess and आ काश 🐽❤ First try h don't judge!🥺 KRIPYA DIL P NAA LE, LEKIN RELATIONSHIP ADVICE ZRURI LE! :) -From a single. #simmi_writes #erotica #funnymeme #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #wtfisthis

read more
When I say, "Mera towel thama do",
Just enter the washroom without the towel.
Wtf is, "Han ye lo.." Just tried something started by @Thesecretpoetess and आ काश  🐽❤
First try h don't judge!🥺

KRIPYA DIL P NAA LE, LEKIN RELATIONSHIP ADVICE ZRURI LE! :)
-From a single.

#simmi_writes #erotica #funnymeme #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #wtfisthis

Simmi Arora

I hate life, 
But still eager to find a purpose to live.
HOW IRONICAL, NO? Haha, Just randomly posted :))))

#simmi_writes #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdiary #yqthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification