Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cannibalism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cannibalism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cannibalism in india, naihehe caves cannibalism, cannibalism 27100, cannibalism, can you feel the love tonight,

• 5 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sherlock Doyle

SPOILER Because seven ate nine! #Humour #Fear #people #Number #locked #Room #cannibalism

read more
A group of ten people were locked in a room and assigned numbers one through ten.

You can guess why everyone was afraid of seven.
 SPOILER

Because seven ate nine!

Sherlock Doyle

He'll make some great toppings for their pizza; and it'll be free. #Pizza #homedelivery #cannibalism #hungry #Family #Death #spookiansclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
The hungry family was very happy to see the pizza guy arrive.

As he searched the empty house, they shut the door behind him,
their mouth salivating at the sight
                                         of his body. He'll make some great toppings for their pizza; and it'll be free.

#pizza #homedelivery #cannibalism #hungry #family #death
#spookiansclub #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Sherlock Doyle

You'll still love me when I'll be a zombie, right? #promiseday #Heart #hunger #Fear #claim #cannibalism #eat #spookiansclub Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
My love,
A year back, you promised me your heart.

So, please open the door, because I'm hungry and I've come to take what's mine. You'll still love me when I'll be a zombie, right?

#promiseday #heart #hunger #fear #claim #cannibalism #eat
#spookiansclub
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Sherlock Doyle

We never told anyone about Patient Zero's truth. #baby #ChildBirth #Mother #Die #baby #demon #cannibalism #ignorance

read more
Although she died during childbirth,
                 the baby survived.

However,
    no one realized that it'd slowly
    been eating her from the inside.
 We never told anyone about Patient Zero's truth.

#baby #childbirth #mother #die #baby #demon #cannibalism #ignorance

Sherlock Doyle

I've got a pretty deep freezer. #Neighbour #Son #kidnap #cannibalism #Murder #dead #return #clueless

read more
It has been three months since my neighbor's son was kidnapped.

They have no idea,
the meat chops that I send them every week, returns a little of him,

one bite at a time.

I've got a pretty deep freezer.

#neighbour #son #kidnap #cannibalism #murder #dead #return #clueless

Sherlock Doyle

I'm gonna eat you next. Chicken Dinner! #cannibal #cannibalism #Person #Food #halucination #chicken #kill #eat

read more
Hey, quick question...
Does it count as cannibalism if I'm hallucinating the other person as some food?

But wait, why am I asking you?

How can a chicken even understand English?

I'm gonna eat you next.
Chicken Dinner!

#cannibal #cannibalism #person #food #halucination #chicken #kill #eat

Het Modi

achha wala वडापाव है 😌😌😌 #hue_of_humour #cannibalism #bigfoot #Pun #lame #punny #punnyleone

read more
Me: Bigfoot, do you eat  वडा पाव??? 
Bigfoot: Do you really think I'm a cannibal!?
 achha wala वडापाव है 😌😌😌

#hue_of_humour
#cannibalism #bigfoot #pun #lame #punny #punnyleone

Devansh Desai

Was chatting with a reader friend of mine yesternight on Instagram and we somehow steered into talking about my writing. She more or less both complimented AND complained about my stories being so much filled with minute details that she often had to actually research the work I'd chosen and read the prose extra carefully to make sure she hadn't missed any detail as the scene got built into her head. So, I wrote this little impromptu passage for her, highlighting the fact it's always the details #yqbaba #yqtales #microtale #cannibalism #cults

read more
She stopped and didn't step further until she heard the assuring click of the latch to their front door. As she took the step to walk down the short flight of stairs, something caused her feet to trip over, she partially lost her balance but her one-piece single-shoulder caused her to fall face-first into the mound of poop left by her beloved pet bitch the previous night.
'Ugh. Really shouldn't have fired that fucking nanny in the first place.' She somehow balanced her torso's weight onto her palms and partly pushed herself back up onto her knees. And with a little more upset, took her off her heels to get back up.
Once she was up and back on her feet, she started turning back even as she pulled out her kerchief and began wiping her face, but her partially open right eye flew wide open as it caught sight of the thing.
It was Rohini, her pet bitch, and she was lying cold, and motionless -- somewhat budged inwards from her stomach a bit after her owner collided into her -- on the top. Was chatting with a reader friend of mine yesternight on Instagram and we somehow steered into talking about my writing. She more or less both complimented AND complained about my stories being so much filled with minute details that she often had to actually research the work I'd chosen and read the prose extra carefully to make sure she hadn't missed any detail as the scene got built into her head. So, I wrote this little impromptu passage for her, highlighting the fact it's always the details

nipun dixit

Have you heard skull singing his song? He tells folks that he meets, "Sing along." He once had a mother and eight little brothers. But when asked , he will say you are wrong. Now listen to this song :- #yqbaba #dead #yqdidi #Scary #cannibalism

read more
“ BREW ”

~~SKULL/ND

( Poem in the caption ) Have you heard skull singing his song?
He tells folks  that he meets, "Sing along."

He once had a mother and eight little brothers.
But when asked , he will say you are wrong.

Now listen to this song :-

nipun dixit

horror #yqbaba #yqdidi #cannibalism poetry #Scary #skull #Human “ KILLING DOESN'T GIVE YOU PLEASURE. EATING IT IS LIKE HONOURING OTHERWISE IT'S JUST A MURDER ” SKULL/ND Image source:- Google ( Saturn devouring his son—painting by Spanish artist Francisco Goya.)

read more
“ BON APPÉTIT ”                     
                             ~~SKULL/ND          

The skin when it burns, 
the smell of juicy flesh concerns,
Now your friends and family are next,
And I'm sure they will try their best.
To save themselves and to fight me off,
As I will try to bite them off.

The chunks of their skin,
To reveal their succulent blood 
which lies within.
Let it pour over my tongue,
Let me taste their heart and lungs.
Let the taste erase my thoughts,
Ohh my dear don't consider this a naught,
You were good on my fingertips,
the taste of your sweet blood on my lips.

Cannabalistic, 
Well sorry, my mind it's twisted .
as your skin between my teeth,
The smell—they claim it reeks.
But it's all that I live for,
How would I survive, 
I am sorry I was not like this before,
All the blood that I pour, 
All the bodies on the table floor.
I am sorry for eating you but I want more. — % & #horror #yqbaba #yqdidi #cannibalism #poetry #scary #skull #human 

“ KILLING DOESN'T GIVE YOU PLEASURE. EATING IT IS LIKE HONOURING OTHERWISE IT'S JUST A MURDER ”

SKULL/ND

Image source:- Google ( Saturn devouring his son—painting by Spanish artist Francisco Goya.)
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification