Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp281120 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp281120 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 6 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! ✓Here we are with a fun initiative - "Swap it". What you need to do? We will give you lyrics or movie names. You just need to swap the words and make it hilarious.🐼 ✓Original: Mai hu ek angel aur devil mera yar. ✓So you can write: Mai hu ek bhookad aur khana mera yar🍿😂 Please suggest lines for next swapit in comments❤️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpswapit #pnp281120 #swangel

read more
Nasha                       Madeira Hey writero! 
✓Here we are with a fun initiative - "Swap it". What you need to do? We will give you lyrics or movie names. You just need to swap the words and make it hilarious.🐼

✓Original: Mai hu ek angel aur devil mera yar.
✓So you can write: Mai hu ek bhookad aur khana mera yar🍿😂

Please suggest lines for next swapit in comments❤️

Chitra Iyer

Today is day 19 of #pomewrimo i.e. Popcorn Metaphor Writing Month. Our example: Tongue is a serpent that coils itself around the throat of my dreams choking their breath with vile, piercing words. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp281120 #pnptongueis

read more
Both his(s) and hers
A venomous one indeed
The wounds inflicted by it can be described as the most unkindest cut of all..
Don't let it hiss
say the wise
tongue-in-cheek

Today is day 19 of #pomewrimo i.e. Popcorn Metaphor Writing Month.

Our example:
Tongue is a serpent
that coils itself around
the throat of my dreams
choking their breath
with vile, piercing words.

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and create your own quote with this #doublecollab ❤️ #pnphurt #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp281120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
When the heart disobeys and places it's affections on the wrong ones

when the soul intervenes and holds the heart on a leash Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and create your own quote with this #doublecollab ❤️

#pnphurt #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp281120  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Poonam Suyal

नमस्कार मित्रों। कोलाब करें Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने सुंदर शब्द्। #pnplyrical39 #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp281120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
ना छोड़ेंगे तेरा साथ हम 
रहेंगे हर हाल में साथ तेरे....
चलेंगे तेरे कदमों से मिला के कदम 
ज़िंदगी हो जाएगी आसां....
गर होंगे साथ हम और तुम 
लगी है लत हमें तुम्हारी ऐसी....
रहना नहीं गवारा अब हमें तुम्हारे बिन  नमस्कार मित्रों। 
कोलाब करें Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने सुंदर शब्द्। 

#pnplyrical39 #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp281120  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Hey writero! ✓Here we are with a fun initiative - "Swap it". What you need to do? We will give you lyrics or movie names. You just need to swap the words and make it hilarious.🐼 ✓Original: Mai hu ek angel aur devil mera yar. ✓So you can write: Mai hu ek bhookad aur khana mera yar🍿😂 Please suggest lines for next swapit in comments❤️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpswapit #pnp281120 #swangel

read more
rasmalai                   rasgulla Hey writero! 
✓Here we are with a fun initiative - "Swap it". What you need to do? We will give you lyrics or movie names. You just need to swap the words and make it hilarious.🐼

Garima Mahnot Jain

Hey writero! ✓Here we are with a fun initiative - "Swap it". What you need to do? We will give you lyrics or movie names. You just need to swap the words and make it hilarious.🐼 ✓Original: Mai hu ek angel aur devil mera yar. ✓So you can write: Mai hu ek bhookad aur khana mera yar🍿😂 Please suggest lines for next swapit in comments❤️ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #366dayschallengesp #pnpswapit #pnp281120 #swangel

read more
Writer                   Pen aur paper Hey writero! 

Harsh R

नमस्कार मित्रों। कोलाब करें Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने सुंदर शब्द। #harshRwriting #pnpchainki #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp281120 #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
नसीब वालों के नसीब मैं होती हैं

ये इतनी आसान भी नही होती नमस्कार मित्रों। 
कोलाब करें Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने सुंदर शब्द। 
#harshrwriting
#pnpchainki #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp281120  #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Muralidharan P

Today is day 19 of #pomewrimo i.e. Popcorn Metaphor Writing Month. Our example: Tongue is a serpent that coils itself around the throat of my dreams choking their breath with vile, piercing words. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp281120 #pnptongueis

read more
with hidden poison
and shinny words
bifurcated meaning
evil death silent in
glamorous costume.
 Today is day 19 of #pomewrimo i.e. Popcorn Metaphor Writing Month.

Our example:
Tongue is a serpent
that coils itself around
the throat of my dreams
choking their breath

Writer1

read more
Tongue is a strong weapon it does not have any bone, it's small in size , but act as a serpent and kills like a slow poison.
 So dear friends,
 Use this weapon wisely & should not hurt your loved ones. Today is day 19 of #pomewrimo i.e. Popcorn Metaphor Writing Month.

Our example:
Tongue is a serpent
that coils itself around
the throat of my dreams
choking their breath

Writer1

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and create your own quote with this #doublecollab ❤️ #pnphurt #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp281120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
When your are silent

When you talk to me, 
as your words anticipates me.  Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and create your own quote with this #doublecollab ❤️

#pnphurt #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp281120  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification