Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FindBT Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FindBT Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find, true love is hard to find quotes, when you find true love quotes, i will never find love quotes, how to find a hidden camera with a cell phone,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Durga Kannan

I have been trying to find myself all these years. Sometimes lost in expectations and disappointments and sometimes being a sentimental fool. Sometimes getting attached to people too soon and getting hurt when it isn't reciprocated. Somewhere numbness set in when the least expected and closest of people drifted away or failed to understand. And now I have found myself and I love myself. I can be there for others because there is no more emptiness but a feeling of love and compassion. I want to reach out to people who feel they have nobody or the ones who feel lonely. Now, I am at peace with myself and the world. #FindBT#BoostThyself#BTTalks#yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification