Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BTtalks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BTtalks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about btt price, x marcha btt subida a la bola, btt, btta,

• 49 Followers
  • 393 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ankit Mayank

Believe in[B] your dreams
        & [E]
You never [L] know
What you  [I]might see.
Believe my[E] dear!
A believer[V] is all
You need  [E]to be. #Believe #Yourself #Believer #Random #Morning #Thoughts #YQBaba #BoostThyself #YoPoWriMo #TPMD #BTTalks

Ankit Mayank

तू रात काली 

मैं जुगनू आवारा

#अमावस #जुगनू #रात #YQBaba #YQDidi #BoostThyself #BTTalks #TPMD

Ankit Mayank

From being punctual to being late everyday, I grew up. From attending prayers to eating other's tiffins' during it, I grew up. From learning ABC to screaming Aye, 'BC', I grew up. From "Chup kyu rahta hai" to "Chup karja BC", I grew up. From being attentive to bunking classes, I grew up. From secretly gazing at crush to being lovers, I grew up. From wearing ID cards to writing my name on visitor's book, I grew up. From crying on the first day of school to leaving it with teary eyes , I grew up. #Memories #School #yqbaba #yqtales #boostthyself #SchoolDays #yopowrimo #tpmd #BTtalks #arthub

read more
During the attendance in my school

"Yes Sir"
"Yes Sir"
"Yes Sir"

"Present Sir", I said.
A rebel was born in the backbenches. From being punctual to being late everyday, I grew up.
From attending prayers to eating other's tiffins' during it, I grew up.
From learning ABC to screaming Aye, 'BC', I grew up.
From "Chup kyu rahta hai" to "Chup karja BC", I grew up.
From being attentive to bunking classes, I grew up.
From secretly gazing at crush to being lovers, I grew up.
From wearing ID cards to writing my name on visitor's book, I grew up.
From crying on the first day of school to leaving it with teary eyes , I grew up.

Ankit Mayank

Would you still not stop what you are doing with nature right now? Save environment. Protect nature. Love nature. If not for us, then for our future, at least. Remember we do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children. Go for sustainable development. So Please stop before it's too late. Because if not now then never. #WhatIf #Challenge Thank you so much Chinmay Tambole for nominating me in this wonderful challenge. Not as good as yours but I hope it serves the pu #Nature #HUmanity #Forest #Water #yqbaba #yqdidi #boostthyself #Mountains #Trees #yopowrimo #Rivers #tpmd #BTtalks

read more
What if Humanity was our religion?
What if The Earth was our Goddess?
What if trees were our temples?
What if forests were our homes?
What if rivers and oceans were our prayers?
What if the mountains were our guardians?
What if life was our teacher?
And what if nature was our eternal love? ❤ Would you still not stop what you are doing with nature right now? 
Save environment. Protect nature. Love nature. If not for us, then for our future, at least.
Remember we do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children. Go for sustainable development.
So Please stop before it's too late. Because if not now then never. 
#WhatIf #Challenge

Thank you so much Chinmay Tambole for nominating me in this wonderful challenge. Not as good as yours but I hope it serves the pu

Ankit Mayank

Take a pledge : Adopt a child. Adopting a child might not change the world but for that child, the world will change for sure. 😊 #adoption #Child #Hope #give #HUmanity Love Life #world #Change #yqbaba #yqdidi #boostthyself #yopowrimo #arthub #tpmd #BTtalks

read more
Give LOVE
Give HOPE
Give LIFE
Help the HUMANITY
Adopt a CHILD Take a pledge : Adopt a child. Adopting a child might not change the world but for that child, the world will change for sure. 😊

#Adoption #Child #Hope #Give #Humanity #Love #Life #World #Change #YQBaba #YQDidi #BoostThyself #YoPoWriMo #Arthub #TPMD #BTTalks

Ankit Mayank

#12words #Challenge Thank you Vrushika S for nominating me. I hope you'll like it. 😅 I would like to further nominate sharayu salunkhe Raju Ranjan Aakriti Yashwardhan Kajal Pandey #Happiness #kid #yqbaba #boostthyself #yopowrimo #BTtalks

read more
My life was
Boring & Dull
Until I met
The kid Inside me!  #12words #Challenge

Thank you Vrushika S for nominating me. I hope you'll like it. 😅
I would like to further nominate
sharayu salunkhe 
Raju Ranjan 
Aakriti Yashwardhan 
Kajal Pandey

Ankit Mayank

Thank you so much for nominating me Vrushika S. I tried something unusual outside my comfort zone. I hope you will like it. 😅❤ I would like to further nominate sharayu salunkhe Kajal Pandey Aakriti Yashwardhan Raju Ranjan Chanchal Kadam #Smile #Challenge #yqbaba #3am #boostthyself #yopowrimo #tpmd #BTtalks

read more
I saw HER staring and smiling from darkness outside my window!
Do you know how astonishing it was to see her mesmerizing smile after years?
But then suddenly I realized I lived on the 13th floor............  🙄 Thank you so much for nominating me Vrushika S. I tried something unusual outside my comfort zone. I hope you will like it. 😅❤

I would like to further nominate
sharayu salunkhe
Kajal Pandey
Aakriti Yashwardhan
Raju Ranjan 
Chanchal Kadam

Ankit Mayank

I found a dead body in my garden today!
But that's quite strange
Because I remember hiding two in there yesterday!!! 🙄 #Horror #Killer #ShortTales #3Liners #YQBaba #YQTales #BTTalks #BoostThyself #TPMD

Ankit Mayank

सुनो तुम, हाँ तुम खुद को मर्द कहते हो? औरत को खिलौना समझते हो? क्यों उसपे अपनी ताकत आजमाते हो? मत समझो औरत को कमजोर मूर्ख वही है दुर्गा वही है काली वही माँ Mary भी है। #Women #RESPECT #yqbaba #yqdidi #boostthyself #BTtalks

read more
औरत कोई खिलौना नहीं
(Respect women)
👇👇👇 Caption 👇👇👇
     सुनो तुम,
हाँ तुम
खुद को मर्द कहते हो?
औरत को खिलौना समझते हो?
क्यों उसपे अपनी ताकत आजमाते हो?

मत समझो औरत को कमजोर मूर्ख
वही है दुर्गा वही है काली वही माँ Mary भी है।

Ankit Mayank

A smoker doesn't die a natural death. He/she suicides. A mass suicide indeed. Slowly killing the persons who love them. Gifting them a life with sufferings, pain and tears. #stopsmoking #smokingkills #smoking #cancer Love #Memories #yqbaba #yqdidi #boostthyself #arthub #BTtalks

read more
It WAS a perfect love triangle.

She loved him
He loved smoking
Cancer loved him back

And NOW all she has got is his memories! A smoker doesn't die a natural death. He/she suicides. A mass suicide indeed. Slowly killing the persons who love them. Gifting them a life with sufferings, pain and tears. #StopSmoking #SmokingKills

#Smoking #Cancer #Love #Memories #YQBaba #YQDidi #BoostThyself #ArtHub #BTTalks
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification