Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1841 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1841 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about t21 t18 t13,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: I haven't called you to speak, I've called you just to listen. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1841. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟 #NawazuddinSiddiqui #WebseriesMeme #Sacredgames #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My principal everytime
When he call me in Principal Chamber

Me : Ji sir Kya hua
Le principal : Rough translation: I haven't called you to speak, I've called you just to listen.

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1841.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟
#NawazuddinSiddiqui #WebseriesMeme #SacredGames
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: I haven't called you to speak, I've called you just to listen. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1841. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟 #NawazuddinSiddiqui #WebseriesMeme #Sacredgames #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Story of every Breakup
Jab koi dost ka break up ho jaye aur wo bulakar kahani sunaye aur bich me kuchh suggestions dena chaho to
Dost ka Reaction Rough translation: I haven't called you to speak, I've called you just to listen.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Subham Shiv

Every student know this... #vishi775 #YQMeme #funnymeme #YQMT1841 teacher #WebseriesMeme #Sacredgames #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Teacher

read more
If i try to say something in PTM....
Le* teacher :

Every student know this...
#vishi775 #YQMeme #FunnyMeme #YQMT1841 #teacher #WebseriesMeme #SacredGames
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Biman Saha

Rough translation: I haven't called you to speak, I've called you just to listen. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1841 #yqbaba Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟 #NawazuddinSiddiqui #WebseriesMeme #Sacredgames #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When I keep complaining about my life,
To my friends...
And they start complaining about,
Their's...  Rough translation: I haven't called you to speak, I've called you just to listen.

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #yqmt1841
#yqbaba

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Jita Sahu

read more
क्या सुनाओगे यह तो पूछूंगा ना !!??  .....की वो भी नहीं पूछना है ?? Rough translation: I haven't called you to speak, I've called you just to listen.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟
 #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification