Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sleeponahungrystomach Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sleeponahungrystomach Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about calm noises to help you sleep, sleep tight my love quotes, sleep tight love quotes, calm noises to sleep, will amitriptyline help me sleep,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It leaves me tossing and turning 
in the bed in the wee hours 
making me mentally alert 
and not letting me to have a sound sleep 
as our body is controlled 
neurologically and hormonally 
and not having enough food at night might have an impact on it Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel it will harm our metabolism, affect insulin level, cholesterol, thyroid levels, hormones which makes us 
prone to diseases......
Once in a while it is OK 
to give rest to our body and proceed 
  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #restzone #pennpopcorn

read more
I beat my ALARM CLOCK Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #restzone #pennpopcorn

Presha

read more
I feel the hunger of my soul a little less... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more
my digestive system collapsed
and started to fights inside the
stomach. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
the fantasies feed in my dreams. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
I always think of eating. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

read more

Even Dreams become feeble
and short lived....  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
I eat full stomach delicious foods
 in dreams. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
it happens then
when i fall asleep angry
wakes up later in the middle 
of the night due to hunger
then nothing is cooked in the kitchen
one has to sleep after hearing the sound 
of a hundred rats running 
in a hungry stomach. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleeponahungrystomach #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification