Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best funnybestfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best funnybestfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you funny, funny love quotes in hindi for him, i love you gif funny 590, funny love shayari in hindi images, funny quotes about teacher and student,

• 13 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend who is funny. #Collab #funnybestfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wish I had two mouths to laugh and enjoy some more 🤭 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend who is funny. #collab #funnybestfriend   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend who is funny. #Collab #funnybestfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
jokes laugh when he cracks anything Welcome to the day 11 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your best friend who is funny. #collab #funnybestfriend   #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
she forgets the punch line😃 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
thrice he impersonated a girl and called me to different places and thrice made me fall for his pranks and took the mickey out of me. 
 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Sateesh Anangi

read more
She always try to make me smile  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I invariably suffer from lock jaw when I'm with him. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

You won't believe if I declare

that he spent his entire First Night

in cracking Jokes 🤪

She finally asked him to talk less

and work more!!  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

he doesn't give a chance to any one around to cry .

They do shed tears but tears of joy !  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
even if he's angry at times people don't mind his anger🙂 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

CK JOHNY

read more
He sung the same song in different occasions. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification