Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myteacherwascool Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myteacherwascool Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myteacher,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your teacher who was so cool. #Collab #myteacherwascool #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we would all wear thick sweaters in her class Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your teacher who was so cool. #collab #myteacherwascool #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your teacher who was so cool. #Collab #myteacherwascool #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I still carry her vibes with me Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your teacher who was so cool. #collab #myteacherwascool #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
she wore short hemline A line skirts without bothering about other teachers' disapprovals or erasers and pencils falling in the class quite often. 
 Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

that she remained calm even in the midst of Noise...

One trick she followed.

She would whisper... We had to stop our shouts to listen to her!
In due course we had to forego our
shouts and making a noise.... in her classes.  Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Lekhak Ji

Follow me for more Suraj Gupta #writergupta #yourquote #Quote Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your teacher who was so cool. #Collab #myteacherwascool #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If you don't pay fee at time, they won't embarrass you Follow me for more Suraj Gupta
#writergupta #yourquote #quote

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Madhav Jha

read more
even the tantra mantra for getting out of the class go fail sometimes when even the reason are really true to get out of the class. Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Abhisek Jain

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your teacher who was so cool. #Collab #myteacherwascool #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SXXXXy

read more
I forgot my homework to bring in school  but he never  scolded me 
I am not focus in class room 
I am always be thinking 
Writing a quotes in the last page
One day  I caught  but he encourage me to write more sharp  I  try to copy in exam but again I caught but he never  give a punishment  
#SXXXXY

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
she used to share everyone's lunch box without fail.. Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Nikhil Kaushik

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your teacher who was so cool. #Collab #myteacherwascool #YourQuoteAndMine #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
they always says be shanti lover and sit down with shanti then a devil smile comes to my face and I sit next to shanti now she is my girlfriend. Welcome to the day 13 of #yojowrimo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your teacher who was so cool. #collab #myteacherwascool #YourQuoteAndMine #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your teacher who was so cool. #Collab #myteacherwascool #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
She couldn't forget even today
what I had done in her class. Welcome to the day 13 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification