Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best motherissofunny Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best motherissofunny Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother you gave life to me, mother and son love quotes, mother teresa go home and love your family, love unconditional love mother daughter quotes, aaj mother day hai,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your mother who is funny. #Collab #motherissofunny #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a shrill whistle and 
shout of disapproval
Seems like that of  
tease and laugh 
in a scornful manner Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your mother who is funny. #collab #motherissofunny #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your mother who is funny. #Collab #motherissofunny #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
stand up comedian kapil sharma wishes she could be on his show. 🤭 Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your mother who is funny. #collab #motherissofunny #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
She once sent me to buy a bottle of milk for the morning coffee and when I sat down for a cuppa, she told me that she had already served me one before I left to buy milk. I was in tears and in a few minutes she was like April fool banaya before giving me the coffee. 
It was the first of April and I got easily fooled. I was a little school girl then.  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Satish Chandra

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your mother who is funny. #Collab #motherissofunny #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #maa #yqbaba #yqdidi YourQuote Didi

read more
She beats me first
Scolds me second
Beats me again
And then
Complaints to Dad
And enjoys the same process
Followed by My Dad
And finally
embraces me to console.

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

#maa #yqbaba #yqdidi

YourQuote Didi

Anuj Jain

read more
once she asked me to choose between a list of eatables and I told her to prepare what she deems fit. 
She served me an empty bowl.  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
that when I asked her the meaning of limpet she made me stand in front of the mirror and laughed uproariously.  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Varadhan P M

read more

in fits of anger she would

loudly curse, "Let rain fall on your head"

We all would laugh and she would too!  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

CK JOHNY

read more
She delivered a funniest that is me Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Radfarat Kirtara

read more

My boyfriend speaks more with her, 
Than me.  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
always the same dialogue I have been the principal of the school in which you are studying, you are learning all these silly mistakes. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification