Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mybrotherisanerd Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mybrotherisanerd Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mybro, theri images with love quotes 880, theri love quotes 320, theri love whatsapp status download, theri movie love quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your brother who's a nerd. #Collab #mybrotherisanerd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that he talks to no one except the computer and alexa. I once heard him telling Alexa to help him shave his beard and angry alexa retorted "go to hell, you nerd" 🤭 Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your brother who's a nerd. #collab #mybrotherisanerd #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Tanweer Hashmi

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your brother who's a nerd. #Collab #mybrotherisanerd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Who doesn't have social skills. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

In today's #jokecollab, talk about your brother who's a nerd. #collab #mybrotherisanerd #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
that he prepares and eats sandwiches with toppings of cream and butter and chilly sauce. 
 Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Anuj Jain

read more
that he picks up my phone and dials up random friends to tell them tales of my sudden death or accident. 
 Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. In today's #jokecollab, talk about your brother who's a nerd. #Collab #mybrotherisanerd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
For his first Cavid vaccine dose, he went to the Butter Dosa Hotel. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

He would never accept defeats

Even if he is run out, or caught, he would give 200 reasons as excuses Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

CK JOHNY

read more
Good things he never heard. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Radfarat Kirtara

read more

That he is taking a 3 year course
 On how to woo a girl Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Ashu

read more
that I need to tell him that he has to study.  Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
he always that better to be nerd
than one of the herd. Welcome to the day 20 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification