Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youreuglywhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youreuglywhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, love poems for your boyfriend from the heart in hindi, good morning to your love poem, i love you my friends shayari, the way i love you poem,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. For example: You know you're ugly when you get handed the camera every time they make a group photo. #Collab #jokecollab #youreuglywhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you don't have much
pictures of yourself. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

For example: You know you're ugly when you get handed the camera every time they make a group photo.

#collab #jokecollab #youreuglywhen  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. For example: You know you're ugly when you get handed the camera every time they make a group photo. #Collab #jokecollab #youreuglywhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Quest to beauty lies in materialism.
I am beautiful because I live for completion of my dreams everyday.
I enjoy this beauty.
I am proud on this beauty of mine. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

For example: You know you're ugly when you get handed the camera every time they make a group photo.

Satish Chandra

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. For example: You know you're ugly when you get handed the camera every time they make a group photo. #Collab #jokecollab #youreuglywhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #sattypun

read more
you hardly notice
any change in our looks
even after you come out 
of Shehnaaz Beauty Parlour
after spending an entire day.

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

#yqbaba

Varadhan P M

read more

You are Angry

and Sneer at Me....

Your frown and the wrinkles

mar your beautiful face!  Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Sonia Dey

read more
you rented negative thoughts in your mind.
 Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Harikumar KP

read more
Thoughts walk away from mind. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Radfarat Kirtara

read more

The girl you have been trying to woo says, "you look beautiful..." 
And then goes past you giggling to herself Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I see my photo in my Aadhar card Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Madhav Jha

Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. For example: You know you're ugly when you get handed the camera every time they make a group photo. #Collab #jokecollab #youreuglywhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

read more
Mr India is blamed as culprit with Mr world by myside. Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

JJ ✨

read more
You hate yourself for being you Welcome to the day 25 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification