Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp_wordbuddies Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp_wordbuddies Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 3 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Poonam Suyal

Pnp friends Here i have written 8 words, but secret is the theme. You add your words (no poem) no line, just words as mentioned along side. Last word will be a culmination of all and will be done by me. Last look 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 #YourQuoteAndMine #pnp_friends #pnp_wordbuddies

read more
बेचैन,   दिल,   आसमां,   समा,  सितारे,  अश्क,  याद

Pnp friends
Here i have written 8 words, but secret is the theme.
You add your words (no poem) no line, just words as mentioned along side.
Last word will be a culmination of all and will be done by me.

Last look

8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8

Poonam Suyal

Pnp friends A challenge of words I have written 8 words - this time won't tell you what one theme I have in mind when I wrote these words You write your words in the sequence 8 words 7 words 6 words #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pnp_friends #pnp_wordbuddies

read more
हम  प्यार   साथ   फ़िजा  बहार   रिश्ता  साथ 

Pnp friends
A challenge of words
I have written 8 words - this time won't tell you what one theme I have in mind when I wrote these words
You write your words in the sequence

8 words
7 words
6 words

Poonam Suyal

Pnp friends let's try interesting idea credit to our lovely BhawnA BhAtt First line to have 8 words but a line with meaning is allowed. Second to have 7 then 6 then 5 then 4 then 3 then 2 and then 1 Lines are allowed Rhyming at the end would be better. New is what we are known for. #YourQuoteAndMine #pnp_friends #pnp_wordbuddies

read more
ऐतबार करूँ 

Pnp friends let's try interesting idea credit to our lovely  BhawnA BhAtt
First line to have 8 words but a line with meaning is allowed.
Second to have 7 then 6 then 5 then 4 then 3 then 2 and then 1

Lines are allowed
Rhyming at the end would be better.

New is what we are known for.

Poonam Suyal

Hey PNP friends It's a word chalenge I have written 8 words about mandir. Pls write 7 words in next, then 6 then 5 and so on. Last word will be a culmination of all the above words. I will write that last word. We did a successful one last time..Let's do it again..What do u say? #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pnp_friends #pnp_wordbuddies

read more
विश्वास  प्रेम खुशी निष्ठा आत्मविश्वास 

Hey PNP friends
It's a word chalenge
 I have written 8 words about mandir.
Pls write 7 words in next, then 6 then 5 and so on. Last word will be a culmination of all the above words. I will write that last word.

We did a successful one last time..Let's do it again..What do u say?

Poonam Suyal

Hey PNP friends It's a word chalenge I have written 8 words about mandir. Pls write 7 words in next, then 6 then 5 and so on. Last word will be a culmination of all the above words. I will write that last word. We did a successful one last time..Let's do it again..What do u say? #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pnp_friends #pnp_wordbuddies

read more
- तप  भक्ति  साधना  ध्यान  पुकार  प्रेम  विश्वास 

Hey PNP friends
It's a word chalenge
Pls write 7 words in next, then 6 then 5 and so on. Last word will be a culmination of all the above words. I will write that last word.

Poonam Suyal

Pnp friends. Lets try something new. Here I have written 8 words about 'किताब' Now second line to have 7 words Third line to have 6 words Fourth line to have 5 words Third line to have 4 And so on to end with last line to have a single word. #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pnp_friends #pnp_wordbuddies

read more
दुनिया भावनायें रिश्ते खुशी पीड़ा तन्हाई 

Pnp friends. 
Lets try something new.
Here I have written 8 words about 'किताब'
Now second line to have 7 words
Third line to have 6 words
Fourth line to have 5 words
Third line to have 4
And so on to end with last line to have a single word.

Anuj Jain

Pnp friends Here i have written 8 words, but secret is the theme. You add your words (no poem) no line, just words as mentioned along side. Last word will be a culmination of all and will be done by me. Font josefinsansreegular, 2 Last look #YourQuoteAndMine #pnp_friends #pnp_wordbuddies

read more
सुख, दुख,हसरतें, सपने,हकीकत, ज़िन्दगी

Pnp friends
Here i have written 8 words, but secret is the theme.
You add your words (no poem) no line, just words as mentioned along side.
Last word will be a culmination of all and will be done by me.
Font josefinsansreegular, 2

Last look

Anuj Jain

Pnp friends A challenge of words I have written 8 words - this time won't tell you what one theme I have in mind when I wrote these words You write your words in the sequence 8 words 7 words 6 words #pennpopcorn #pnp_friends #pnp_wordbuddies

read more
जलता बदन

Pnp friends
A challenge of words
I have written 8 words - this time won't tell you what one theme I have in mind when I wrote these words
You write your words in the sequence

8 words
7 words
6 words

Anuj Jain

Pnp friends let's try interesting idea credit to our lovely BhawnA BhAtt First line to have 8 words but a line with meaning is allowed. Second to have 7 then 6 then 5 then 4 then 3 then 2 and then 1 Lines are allowed Rhyming at the end would be better. New is what we are known for. #YourQuoteAndMine #pnp_friends #pnp_wordbuddies

read more
अब कैसे

Pnp friends let's try interesting idea credit to our lovely  BhawnA BhAtt
First line to have 8 words but a line with meaning is allowed.
Second to have 7 then 6 then 5 then 4 then 3 then 2 and then 1

Lines are allowed
Rhyming at the end would be better.

New is what we are known for.

Anuj Jain

read more
मन मस्तिष्क ध्यान साधना विकार निर्विकार

Hey PNP friends
It's a word chalenge

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification