Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whyareyouhere Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whyareyouhere Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about why i love you so much, you begin to wonder why you came lyrics, you begin to wonder why you came, why do we hurt the ones we love quote, why don t you just fuck off 50,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whyareyouhere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"And you very well know that it's gonna be thus far and no further"

"And I couldn't be anywhere but here, could I?"

"Well, I reiterate, thus far and no further"

"I have already gone too far to go any further."

"Go. Go back. I can't walk with you. I'm sorry."

Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whyareyouhere #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whyareyouhere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'But why can't you tell me?'

'Because you are not asking yourself' Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whyareyouhere #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

"It only takes two hearts to dwell in love." ...... Girl is under ailments for a lethal disease, pushes away 'her love' to refrain him from seeing her in pain, He comes back... And, they reunite with above conversation. That smile was a new lifeline sent to her spines, which melted on her lips right after seeing him. She was released. #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #a_journey_of_thoughts #whyareyouhere #unboundeddesires

read more
"Say, I want to hear it...in your voice."

"Life is full of uncertainties except you being here and, the love you planted in me"

"Nothing is more important than your words. Your voice will pull me back a hundred times & universe will have to agree to that." 
(and, she smiled) "It only takes two hearts to dwell in love."
Girl is under ailments for a lethal disease, 
pushes away 'her love' to refrain him from seeing her in pain,
He comes back...
And, they reunite with above conversation. 
That smile was a new lifeline sent to her spines, which melted on her lips right after seeing him. 
She was released.

cressy adoline

#standingapart Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whyareyouhere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You know me better than anyone

Maybe that's the reason,
Why we are standing apart today!

Aren't we? #standingapart

Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whyareyouhere #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I have come to take you back!
Why?
I do need you... Well it takes a little
longer  for the Ego to die..
So what...?
Iam sorry, I need you! I have realised
my faults atlast now...
You want me to believe that!
It's more than a confession...
    I do love you....  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whyareyouhere #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

read more
'Yes, I know.'

'Then why you asked that why are you here.'

'Aaa...because you took it wrong way.'

'And how I did it?'

'By not understanding the meaning of my question.'

'Oh! Great! Then tell me its meaning.'

'It was about to ask you that you should not be here yet you are.'

'Again my disgrace.'

'Tit for tat.' Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whyareyouhere #YourQuoteAndMine

Nikhil Kaushik

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whyareyouhere #YourQuoteAndMine #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'I gave you everything back, then what is the reason for coming here'

'You forgot to give something back.'

'What?'

'I want my peace back which your love has taken away from me.' Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whyareyouhere #YourQuoteAndMine
#mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik

R.S. Meena

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whyareyouhere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Because you can't live without me. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whyareyouhere #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification