Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best truthknockeddoor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best truthknockeddoor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tru love com, truth is which type of noun, sad truth of life quotes, bellingcat truth in a post-truth world, truth and dare game question in hindi,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Deepa Deepa

It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Someone who stands in front of my romantic eye unexpectedly.... It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I behave in a very polite 
And friendly way to them
like a guest on their new arrival It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
It was a little late in life, 
But I decided to pick up the threads and start with the new insight gained..  It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Wake me up when i get fall in love with wrong ones It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Manya Pandey

read more
I got numb and paused...
When the truth knocked on my door,
I feel clueless about the things I was sure...
daydreams felt like nightmares...
it again made me speechless like before!! It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
I was shaken and put down
Everything turned out dark and I was lost
Was searching for you to find you no where
Yes, I was left by you and had to accept too
This truth is hard or the past was false
I am not sure what to accept about you. 
But yes, the fact is, I am lost, left and sad now.  It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Lies hiding opened the door wide

and escaped in the gap. It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
I open doors open heartily. It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhoomi Anand

read more
I got panicked and my hands shivered
to open the door. 
And as I opened it I was a lil bit sad,
a lil bit scared. And also my eyes got
wet but I'm happy that they were opened at least.
I welcomed truth to my home and then I nevert let it leave. It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel relaxed.. It's time to collab and #personify truth. Tell us what happened when the truth knocked on your door? #truthknockeddoor #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification