Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ABABlovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ABABlovepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about abab rhyme scheme love poems, abab poems about love, bas aba mock exam, bas aba study, bas aba coupon code,

• 22 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Victory :) #victorylife love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABlovepoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Loving you is a victory,
and I am on top of world!
Our love is like a trajectory,
making my life twirled... Victory :)

#victorylife #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABlovepoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABlovepoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We eye each other
sitting on opposite sides
our egos, a big bother
he looks away, religion divides Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABlovepoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Love between a differently abled and a sightless one Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABlovepoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love walked in with a crutch
Heart was blind
Happiness loved its touch
Wedding bells chimed Love between a differently abled and a sightless one

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABlovepoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

Osho Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABlovepoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Agreed to forgive myself,
Build with newness but with old dreams, once I had dreamt,
Awaiting to see the new me,
Broken once, now brave enough to carry those broken pieces to build  castle of dreams in reality. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABlovepoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

Afrin Jahan

read more
Love is  a way of satisfaction,
With lots of gratification,
Towards the founder of this universe,
For the  human growth  in the illumination,

Afrin Jahan

read more
Love is  a way of satisfaction,
With lots of gratification,
Towards this founder of universe,
For the  human growth  in the illumination,

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Your touch makes me feel special in heart,
With the essence of your emotions so rare.

Let me feel it with the rhythm of love ,never to part,
With your passionate feelings flowing with your care. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABlovepoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

Anuj Jain

read more

Your cravings I possess
Will demonstrate them too
You want to your love profess
And in this, to me outdo.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABlovepoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

Megha Lakhani

read more
I lost myself in his goodness
He lost himself in my brown eyes
We found us at moment of loneliness
But now the same brown eyes cries.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABlovepoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Lips pursed like ripe cherries 
I wish to kiss and taste
You tease and demand fees
I will not give up in  haste

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification