Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 13wordsundaypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 13wordsundaypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 13waz, 13wam, 13warnme, ascending and descending order, harry potter and the order of the phoenix,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordsundaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Waking up in this chilling weather,
the sunrise spreads warmth 
with fierce heat  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordsundaypoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordsundaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sunday is the kiss
hug, intimacy of
chaos, pain, brokenness. 
A breathable rest. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordsundaypoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M Singh

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordsundaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #meenakshimsingh #writersofinstagram #writingresolution #365days365quotes #lovepoem

read more
Love is an eternal quest,
Answer being love itself
Yet it’s never enough… Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordsundaypoem

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #meenakshimsingh #writersofinstagram #writingresolution #365days365quotes #lovepoem

Inthira Shini

read more
It has lost its identity 
and meaningful vacation
as the old 1000 rupees.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordsundaypoem

Sahana~

I was hungry but couldn't eat!🥺 Me is poor fish caught in an aquarium, internals h💁 book and me reading reading lol, how's yours?😂 #sanamusings Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordsundaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Sunday was a hot 
burger I had on hand 
when I was starving. I was hungry but couldn't eat!🥺

Me is poor fish caught in an aquarium, internals h💁 book and me reading reading lol,  how's yours?😂

#sanamusings

Anuj Jain

read more
Lethargy enveloped
Hebetudinous body in inertia
Alarmed not, 
Satisfied, 
Waited all week
Sunday.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordsundaypoem

Varadhan P M

read more
All votes go to Sundays

From children to housewives

Except senior citizens (all days are Sundays,)

Who are a big nuisance at home!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordsundaypoem

Sonia Dey

read more
Sunday is as tiring as Monday. 
I heard, Sunday denied to be funday!

#mai_bekhabar

#mentalHealth #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordsundaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sunday..!! 
Holiday..!! 
My day..!! 
Will live for myself today..!! 
Depression be like..."OOO...kay?" #mentalhealth

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Day to be lazy
Day to be crazy
Sunday always seem so happy.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification